Beach club Villa

jbarteau

Original Poster
Hi all

My wife are staying at the Beach Club Villa in March and just wondering if anyone has stayed there and thoughs about it. Also any suggestion on what floor I should request...

Thanks

MaxsDad

Thoughts: You will have a great time!

I have been on ground floor and the second floor. No preference to me. I liked the pool view better though.

I do have one tip though, if you will have your own car. I like riding in the boats as much as the next person. But if you want to get to the Studios quickly, this is what I suggest. Park your vehicle in the lot as close to the end of the far hallway as possible. There is a stairwell there that will give you quick and easy access to your car. When you exit the property at the security gate, turn right (?), and the studios is just accross the street. You can get there in like 5 minutes with little to no headaches. The boats just seem to take forevere with all the stops they make.

wdwfan100

BCV is actually on of our home resorts. We love it there. It is within walking distance to both Epcot and DHS. Though DHS is probably right around a mile or so. You can walk to the boardwalk, swan and dolphin and Fantasia Gardens. You have access to stormalong bay (the best pool on site in my opinion) . As far as floors go. We prefer to be above the first floor. It just seems to be a little more private. Some rooms can see the higher fireworks of illuminations. Since a lot of illuminations is lower level that isn't too much of a benefit. All and all it is a terrific location to stay at. Have fun.

BeachClubNut

Hi all

My wife are staying at the Beach Club Villa in March and just wondering if anyone has stayed there and thoughs about it. Also any suggestion on what floor I should request...

Thanks

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

has great maps and some room views, we have stayed on 5th floor, I think rm 559 which had an awesome view of Illuminations Fireworks, 4th floor is good for that also. The free laundry for studios is on 4th floor also which is a bit more convenient also. Visit Parkinfo2go.com if the link above doesn't work on lower left you will see Beach Club Villas. We are in room 449 right now it overlooks the bridge and Pond and we can see Fireworks if we look to right of our balcony. I also get to feed the turtles in the pond from the balcony kind of fun.

Coach81

BCV are one of our favorite resorts.. we stayed there for Christmas a few years ago.. it is truly magical.. have a great time!!!

dvcnut39

We spent nine nights there in August and loved it. Each trip we enjoy a dinner at Cape May Cafe. At night, you can't beat a stroll around The Boardwalk. Plus it has the best pool on property. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom