Beach Club to Epcot

Twhitty

Original Poster
I know it is possible to walk from the Beach club to EPCOT but can it be done without a park admission? Can someone bus to EPCOT and walk to Beach club without entering the park? What would the ideal way to be to get to an early morning reservation at Cape May from another resort?

DizneyPryncess

Hello! You couldn't walk from Epcot to Beach Club without park admission. You have to walk through Future World and part of the World Showcase to get to the exit, and there would be no way to monitor who had park admission and who didn't. The quickest way to Cape May would be to take a bus from your resort to a park, and then transfer to another bus that takes you to the Beach Club. Or you could take a bus to DHS, and then walk to Beach Club from there. :)

belledream

I'm not sure you'll be able to just walk through EPCOT to get to Beach Club without admission, but it might not hurt to ask. I think your best option is to bus to Hollywood Studios and take the boat (or walking path) to Beach Club.

Betsyboo

I think the answer is no. Bus transportation is on the Future World side of Epcot. You'd have to travel through the park to International Gateway to then walk to BC. You'd have to have park admission to enter. I'd say your best bet is a taxi from your resort to BC.

NYwdwfan

I know it is possible to walk from the Beach club to EPCOT but can it be done without a park admission? Can someone bus to EPCOT and walk to Beach club without entering the park? What would the ideal way to be to get to an early morning reservation at Cape May from another resort?

The path from EPCOT to the Beach Club is at the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT, so you can not walk through there without first having admission to EPCOT. Here are your best options IMO:
  • - cab
  • - take bus to Hollywood Studios and either take the boat or walk (15-20 minutes) from there to Beach Club

HRHPrincessAriel

go to TTC or DT disney and take a bus from there....if you don't need car seats I'd just take a taxi

Rob562

How early is your breakfast reservation? Before specific park buses start running, they run "Character Breakfast" buses that stop at the hotels, you tell them where you need to go and they get you there. You might have to make more than one stop, but they'll get you where you need to go, even if it's a hotel.

Your later-in-the-morning option depends on where you're starting from.
If you're at AKL, you could bus to AK and then bus to Beach Club.
If you can conveniently get to the MK via boat or monorail, you could head there and then bus to the Beach Club.
Most other hotels it's probably best to bus to the Studios and then boat or walk to Beach Club.

-Rob

slappy magoo

I'm not sure you'll be able to just walk through EPCOT to get to Beach Club without admission, but it might not hurt to ask. I think your best option is to bus to Hollywood Studios and take the boat (or walking path) to Beach Club.
That's a bingo.
Probably.
Depends a lot on where the other resort is. If you're staying at one of the monorail resorts, you could monorail to the TTC and then take a bus to the Beach Club. If you're staying at Saratoga, you could walk to the bus depot at Downtown Disney and take a bus to the Beach Club from there. In pretty much every other scenario, though, busing to the Hollywood Studios would make the most sense.

Twhitty

Original Poster
The path from EPCOT to the Beach Club is at the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT, so you can not walk through there without first having admission to EPCOT. Here are your best options IMO:
  • - cab
  • - take bus to Hollywood Studios and either take the boat or walk (15-20 minutes) from there to Beach Club

Where is the boat launch in regards to the bus drop off? Will I have to enter the park? Also, where is the walking path in regards to the bus drop off?

belledream

Where is the boat launch in regards to the bus drop off? Will I have to enter the park? Also, where is the walking path in regards to the bus drop off?

Both the boat launch and walking path are 'in front' of Hollywood Studios like the bus stops are. You wouldn't have to walk anywhere near the park entrance to go on either.

Rob562

Here's the walking path. (It's really showing the route between the Studios and Epcot via the Yacht and Beach, but it works for your needs, too)

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1604194

The boat dock for the Studios can be seen there in the water outside the Studios. The Yacht and Beach is the second stop after you leave the Studios.

-Rob

MOXOMUMD

Take into consideration also how "early" is your ADR? The boats will start running an hour before park opening. If you have one of the first seatings of the day at Cape May, your best bet is to catch the "Character Dining" bus.

Last edited:

HouCuseChickie

I agree with @MOXOMUMD ...if it's an early ADR for a character meal, in most cases, you can tell a bus driver that you're trying to get to BC for an ADR at Cape May. We've never had any problems making resort character breakfasts when using this method.

Alternately, if it's a later ADR (i.e. parks are open) ... you could grab a bus to DHS and take the boat (or even walk) to BC if you don't want to spend on a cab.

StarWarsGirl

In a word, no. You can walk from DHS to Beach Club, but be warned, it's long. There's also a boat from DHS to Beach Club. You won't need park admission to use that. You're best off taking the bus to DHS if the parks are open rather than walk all the way through Epcot. If all else fails, contact the front desk and they'll make sure you get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom