Beach Club info, advice..for a newbie!!

marley

Any info would be greatly appreciated...this is my first post...HI!!!:wave:

I know this is a pretty general question...if you would like to send me to another thread, that would be fine, too...I just don't know where to start!!

We will be there the first week of November in a standard room....view isn't terribly important to us...but for that amount of money...I would prefer not to look at garbage or cars (who would???)

Also, we are scheduled for the Ohana breakfast our first morning....I have heard it could take a while to get there from the Beach Club...would anyone suggest changing it to the Cape May Cafe Character breakfast...our boys want to see Stitch...but I don't want to spend hours getting to and from and eating breakfast...

One last thing..is it necessary to reserve for Cape May for dinner?

Any other info is appreciated!!! Thanks!

**see how new I am...I double posted...how did that happen??? Sorry guys!!

crazycalf

Do you have a car or are you taking disney busses?

If you don't have a car it is easier to go to cape may. But If your kids really want to see stitch, go to ohana. You can get transportation from the poly to whatever park you want after you are done eating.

Upvote 0

KHockett

Buses

Depending on how early your reservation is, you can take a bus to the Magic Kingdom and then get on the resort monorail to the Poly to get to breakfast. I haven't done it from the Beach Club but it usually has taken us about 45 minutes from other resorts.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Beach Club is a great place, Cape May has to have ressie's, not only for dinner but for character breakfast, never did the breakfast though but I've heard it's pretty good. Dinner is outstanding, for the poly you can use the bus service, you may wait for it alittle in the early morning but always get the alittle early they may sit you quicker. We stayed there last year for Thanksgiving it's really quiet, and stormalong bay pool is unbelievable, really surprised me when I got into it and found that the bottom was sandy, and the slide was alot of fun. Enjoy

Upvote 0

hokieamy

beach club

We just spent a week there two weeks ago in the Beach Club. We had dinner one evening at Chef Mickey's, and taking the bus to Magic Kingdom and taking the monorail to the Contemporary only took about 20 minutes (we didn't wait long for a bus). Depending on what time your reservations are for breakfast, the buses should be running pretty regularly.

Cape May for breakfast is great as well, food is really good and lots of time with the characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom