Beach Club Anecdote

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
This is or those of you looking for hidden treasurers and oblique nooks and crannies.

Last time I was at WDW, I saw Wishes four of my seven nights. Two of those times I saw it from the Beach Club. The first time I stumbled across this, it was by chance - while just about at the top of the Albatross to go down the waterslide, I looked across and over the BC to see fireworks in the distance - Wishes. You couldn't hear anything except for the screams of kids going down the slide and people asking me if I was in line, but it was magical seeing the distant fireworks and castle from the BC. So magical, in fact, that I did saw it again from that very spot. And for those of you wondering, yes, I did wind up riding the slide.

And on a separate note, I had the honor of being the last person on the waterslide at the BC twice in a row, and the second time was on my last night. A little silly and sentimental, but nonetheless awesome. :D

JnKmon

Kingdom,
You've probably clinched it for us...our next trip will be to the Beach Club. My wife and I have been debating (BC, AKL, WL), but we both agree that these out of the way treats are what we're looking forward to most. Thanks for sharing a quiet moment with us. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

surfsupdon

I made sure I was last down the slide too on a few nights. I can verify that the Wishes fireworks can be seen from the top of the waterslide.

Did you dance in the cupid shuffle and cotton-eyed-joe dances on the pooldeck? Changing of the guards, daily at 415. Lots of fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom