Be Our Guest

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes but only at Lunch. Dinner there is considered a Table Service credit and you have to make reservations for dinner. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We're thinking of going here on our next trip. We hear mixed reviews in the food. Any info on this?
We went for Lunch and loved it! Me and DH got to walk around and choose which of the 3 rooms we wanted to eat in, food was really good and great use of a QS dining credit if on the dining plan. We both had the croque Monsieur (warm ham and cheese) French onion soup(snack credit), and cupcake for hubby and cream puff for me for desert. There is a great selection of choices on the menu for lunch. Like the other poster said everyone should try it themselves at least once and form your own opinion and this is true for any Disney Restaurant etc. :)

DicksonGR

Dinner didn't blow me away but we may try lunch next year ... I will say I wasn't feeling great that night so that might have effected how I enjoyed the food.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We're thinking of going here on our next trip. We hear mixed reviews in the food. Any info on this?
Had lunch there on Tuesday.
I had the braised pork shank w/mashed potatoes, gravy and veg. Delicious! My SIL had the Croque Monsieur, and we split both. The CM was too rich for me. Two bites and I was done. The pork shank was too fatty for her.
We both ordered the strawberry cream cheese cupcake. Dis-gus-ting!!
There was nothing on the menu for my picky 11 year old nephew (he doesn't eat ham, cheese, gravy, or sauce of any kind), so he watched us eat, and we took him to Casey's for a plain hotdog afterward.

Glad we went. Food was not bad. Cupcake was gross.

bebert

Ate dinner there in June and enjoyed it, disappointed with the lack of character interaction for the kids. It is a Disney must do at least once.

Ariel484

I just had lunch there about a month ago...I had the braised pork with the mashed potatoes and vegetables and the strawberry cupcake. Everything was REALLY good. That meal with a Coke cost about $20, which was pretty surprising for counter service, but it blows any other counter service meal I've had at Magic Kingdom out of the water. I'm really looking forward to going back.

Went there for lunch Back in January thought it was Mediocre. Returned for Dinner another night and absolutely fantastic. My friends visited in April and Said the Lunch was great so if you have a chance check it out. The seating is beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom