Be Our Guest Quick Service

jenluvswdw

Original Poster
Hi, I would like to eat at BOG for Lunch this August. If you have been lately please let me know what you think. I realize the waits are long.:( But how long? Is there any best time to go? How was the service and food?
Thanks for any input!

Mukta

I ate lunch there in Dec of 2012.

We lined up around 10:30 am and we had our food by 11 am.

I had the vegetable quiche/strawberry cupcake and they were amazing. We ate in the West Wing, but walked through each room. The theming was spectacular. I watched B&TB after coming back and I was amazed and how many details they put into that restaurant.

IMG_0872.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We really enjoyed it. You can pick which room you sit in all of which are really nice. Next time we want to sit in the room where the rose appears. We had sat In the west wing. You are allowed to go look around at all of them and take pictures if you like. The food was really good. I had the croque Monsieur (warm ham and cheese Sandwhich on a special toasted bread). It comes with fries or vegtables. We used a snack credit to try the French onion soup which was pretty good too. I had the chocolate cream puff for desert. Next time I will try one of the delicious cupcakes and will get my Sandwhich again. Wait was about 30 min or so in line. We can't wait to go back this December!! Great use of quick service credit. :)

jenluvswdw

Original Poster

I had the vegetable quiche/strawberry cupcake and they were amazing. We ate in the West Wing, but walked through each room. The theming was spectacular. I watched B&TB after coming back and I was amazed and how many details they put into that restaurant.

IMG_0872.jpg
Thanks for the pic!!!! I am thinking this is what I will be ordering!

Disneykidder

We have reservations in 3 weeks for the TS at 9:20pm because it was all I could get. My hubby says we should keep it. (A bit late for the kiddies.) I'd like to have QS there, too. Since we would be eating in the same rooms, anyone have any thoughts about this?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We have reservations in 3 weeks for the TS at 9:20pm because it was all I could get. My hubby says we should keep it. (A bit late for the kiddies.) I'd like to have QS there, too. Since we would be eating in the same rooms, anyone have any thoughts about this?
For dinner you do not get to choose which room to dine in like you can at lunch. So for lunch you can always pick a different room than what you sit in for dinner out of the 3 rooms. You are allowed to look around visit all the rooms if you like. We did and took pics in all of them. Also if that is too late for the kiddos think about just going for lunch instead. Pick a different restaurant That you can get an earlier time. For lunch there is Good food selection even for the kiddos, deserts are pretty much the same as dinner. Us personally me and DH are fine just going at lunch as nothing really appeals to us on the dinner menu. :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We got in line at about 10:05 and had a total of about a 30-35 minute wait in February. It was worth it the rooms are nicely detailed, we sat in the ballroom. THe croque Monsieur is really good, as is the french onion soup. I highly recommend the triple chocolate cupcake it was really rich but so decadent.

Aurora1

We went in February, got on line at 11:30 and we were seated and eating at 12:00! It was delicious- I definitely recommend the French Onion Soup and Chocolate Cupcake... I had that as my meal and it kept me full until dinnertime!

agorna

IMG_0872.jpg
this may be a silly question... but hat exactly is a quiche? I've never had one and noticed its on the menu for CRT breakfast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom