Be Our Guest Fastpass+ ordering question??

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
I was able to get the fastpass for BOG and had to put in the orders for our family can the others in my family change their order if they don't like what I chose for them??? thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I was able to get the fastpass for BOG and had to put in the orders for our family can the others in my family change their order if they don't like what I chose for them??? thanks!
There is a good chance they won't have your order anyway when you check in at the desk. Happened to us and to others on this forum. We had to reorder at a kiosk inside BOG.

Betsyboo

There is a good chance they won't have your order anyway when you check in at the desk. Happened to us and to others on this forum. We had to reorder at a kiosk inside BOG.
Good to know. I booked today but didn't choose my lunch. I thought I'd just hope for the best when I got there.

stevehousse

There seems to be a glitch in their system with pre ordering. When checking in, the attendant will immediately ask if you want to change your order at all. We sai no, and headed inside. Once we got to the kiosk to pay, I scanned our rose we were given to upload our order and our order was not on the rose at all. We had to reorder, which since we did our order weeks ago, kinda forgot and had to really think about what we had ordered.

Everything is so new so I'm sure the kinks will get worked out!

Betsyboo

I'm 40 days out. It seems to have just opened for me. Some people have had it open sooner and many later. You just need to keep checking. I'm not sure about having to separate numbers. Someone else may be able to help with that one. Hope it works out for you.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Gee, I entered my March reservation number and there were no FP available during my stay. I have a May reservation booked as well and it doesn't let me check those dates. There's no place to assign a different reservation number!
you have to wait till you have only 30 days left, our didn't show up till 26 days out.

Sparkle81

For the date I wanted, ours didn't show up until 10 days out!

We pre ordered our meals but as happened to others, they didn't show up at the register so we got to change what we'd originally planned to have.

stevehousse

For the date I wanted, ours didn't show up until 10 days out!

We pre ordered our meals but as happened to others, they didn't show up at the register so we got to change what we'd originally planned to have.

Ok so when u guys got in line, for us, they had us stop at the first podium once inside and loaded our order onto the rose. Then when we went to the next set of registers to actually pay, it was then that the rose didn't load our order properly and had to reorder. Is this what happened to everyone else? It seems that te roses aren't loading orders properly. I will say that thy "found" us jut fine once we grabbed a seat, but the rose seems to not work properly for loading orders correctly...

Sparkle81

Ok so when u guys got in line, for us, they had us stop at the first podium once inside and loaded our order onto the rose. Then when we went to the next set of registers to actually pay, it was then that the rose didn't load our order properly and had to reorder. Is this what happened to everyone else? It seems that te roses aren't loading orders properly. I will say that thy "found" us jut fine once we grabbed a seat, but the rose seems to not work properly for loading orders correctly...
We weren't given a rose at all! Once we 'checked in', they directed us straight through to the registers and although our reservation showed up, our order didn't. I'm still confused how they found us to bring our food, when we had no rose or anything like that to track us!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Were you wearing MagicBands? The rose is just a tracking device with an RFID chip, same as a MagicBand. And @stevehousse, your order is not "loaded" onto a rose. The order is in the computer and the rose is the device which tells the staff where to find you ( much like a table number does at other restaurants when you are given one of those.)

Betsyboo

Does anyone know if you can make more than one FP+ for BOG? As in one on Monday and one on Friday? Right now I've secured one for our first day but logistically one on our last day would be best but that date hasn't opened up yet.

Edit: I made one for the first day only because it opened up. I'd cancel it if I can get the one for our last day. Didn't want to seem like a BOG FP+ hog.

kasey1988

Do your reservation number have letters and numbers in it? I am assuming it is your confirmation number, but it won't allow me to even type a letter, just numbers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom