Be Our Guest Fastpass+ ordering question??

Betsyboo

Do your reservation number have letters and numbers in it? I am assuming it is your confirmation number, but it won't allow me to even type a letter, just numbers?
Just numbers. You can find it on your Magic Band screen, or at least that's where I found mine.

kverdon

Has anyone gotten this to work recently. I made a FP+ for Feb 27 and when I try to view it or make another one I get "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.". Been this way for a few days. The ressie does not show up on our FP+ listing either :-(

Kevin and Mona

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Has anyone gotten this to work recently. I made a FP+ for Feb 27 and when I try to view it or make another one I get "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant.". Been this way for a few days. The ressie does not show up on our FP+ listing either :-(

Kevin and Mona
Relax, your reservation is in the system even if you cannot see it. No one gets a confirmation after booking a BOG lunch. We had a FP for December and just showed up with our name at the check in desk at the time we were given. We have another BOG FP for February and have no confirmation of it. Not worried at all!

Sparkle81

Were you wearing MagicBands? The rose is just a tracking device with an RFID chip, same as a MagicBand. And @stevehousse, your order is not "loaded" onto a rose. The order is in the computer and the rose is the device which tells the staff where to find you ( much like a table number does at other restaurants when you are given one of those.)
Ah, yes I was. Clever....

Hot Lava

There was a post on the disney food blog about this - using the FP and pre-ordering and changing it. I am not where I could get you the link right now.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There was a post on the disney food blog about this - using the FP and pre-ordering and changing it. I am not where I could get you the link right now.
There seems to be issues with the pre-order. We are one of many on this forum whose order was not in the system when we arrived. No biggie though, as we simply ordered again. We have FP again in a few weeks and pre-ordered again, just to see if the glitch has been worked out.

Ariel1986

Tiny bit off topic and I'm sure this has been asked already so sorry for being lazy and not searching- but is this fast pass + an "extra" on top of the 3 fp+ you get for MK? Or does it become one of your 3? Thanks...

kverdon

Well this is, as Alice says, "curiouser and curiouser". Our reservation still gives an error when we try to view it. If I try and move it to a different day, it knows I have a reservation as it warns me that it will cancel our existing one before letting me book a new one but when I get through making the reservation and putting in the pre-orders for the food, it brings me to a screen that shows "Current Reservation" and "New Reservation" and the "Current Reservation" section is blank, when I click to confirm, I get the error message. I've called Disney twice and the techs have been polite but informed me that they have no visibility into the "Be Our Guest" FP+ system as it exists outside of the normal FP+ system. The other thing I learned today is that they are only offering this normally to folks who get the email. If you make a ressie using the link about it may or may not work if you are not one of the "Chosen". Sounds like it is not ready for prime time yet :-(

Kevin and Mona

birdie31

I try every day to use the link and there is no availability on any day of my week long stay. When I called for help, I was told that I could only make a reservation on the day that I arrived at my resort or when I arrived in the park. In essence, same day.

The CM I talked to, when I said I was having a problem with BOG FP+, said, "I know, your order wasn't there when you checked in..." I told him I could not GET a FP+ reservation and that I had not arrived yet. Then he gave me the do it when you check in rigmarole and said if I had no email, I should not be able to book.

Still trying it every day anyways....

UberPlannerMom

I am so confused... where am I supposed to find the reservation id they are asking for? I have gone in to my Disney experience and clicked on magicbands and I don't see anywhere that is just numbers. I feel ditsy asking but help please?

*edit* never mind- I figured it out! Woohoo!

Last edited:

Betsyboo

I am so confused... where am I supposed to find the reservation id they are asking for? I have gone in to my Disney experience and clicked on magicbands and I don't see anywhere that is just numbers. I feel ditsy asking but help please?

*edit* never mind- I figured it out! Woohoo!
I'm sorry. I've looked at MDE and now I can't see the number I used. I received my MBs yesterday and the screen looks completely different now then it did when I logged in for the FP+ BOG link. Maybe someone else can help.

PigletIsMyCat

okay, what? is this like a regular ADR 180 days out, or what? when can you request a FP+ for BOG? i read all these posts and have no idea what i'm trying to do. o_O

stevehousse

okay, what? is this like a regular ADR 180 days out, or what? when can you request a FP+ for BOG? i read all these posts and have no idea what i'm trying to do. o_O
It's is not 180 in advance. Once this whole FP+ BOG came about, people were able to reserve usually around the 45 day mark at the earliest. Since the test has gone on, they hav greatly reduced that time frame to what seems like 1-2 weeks prior to arrival!

If u want to try and FP this, you need to go to the special website for it, linked in various threads on here. You will also need to obtain your reservation number. It's a code that is all numbers that can be found on your MB page. However, once they ship these bands that number will disappear from your page. So before those bands ship, make sure u write this number down to use once it opens up for u!

Good luck!

UberPlannerMom

I actually found my number by hovering over my reservation number on the my Disney experience page where it shows your main reservations. Now, things don't stay visible for very long (at least not long enough for me to copy such a large number over) so I hovered, took a screen shot, pasted that in paint and then copied it over. We are at 24 days out and I managed to get one. The times were already pretty sparse though so it must have been available at a month out. I hope that helped some.

PigletIsMyCat

thanks guys & gals. i'm still 248 days out (ugh) so i guess i'll start popping on that site in about 200 days. i went on it now and it just shows no FP+ available for my stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom