Be Our Guest Dress code?

melmood2000

Original Poster
Hello everyone next month we have a dinner reservation at 4:20, the night we plan to attend the Halloween party. My daughter will be dressing up as Belle, my husband as Gaston and my self as Mrs. Potts . My question is should my husband and I store our costumes till after dinner, or wear them to Be Our Guest?

HouCuseChickie

That would be so cute to go to BOG in those costumes!!! I was told that since the party guests can start getting in at 4pm, costumes after that point were fine for adults. I'm assuming this is for the 20th? We'll be at MNSSHP that night as well. :)

My husband and I are in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) and for our 21st anniversary later on this month, thought it might be fun to dress up in 16th century garb (Elizabethan/Tudor) for our dinner at Be Our Guest. Just testing the waters, however, would this be frowned upon and/or not allowed? Not quite sure if we want to go to the trouble or not. Thanks for anyone's help.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My husband and I are in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) and for our 21st anniversary later on this month, thought it might be fun to dress up in 16th century garb (Elizabethan/Tudor) for our dinner at Be Our Guest. Just testing the waters, however, would this be frowned upon and/or not allowed? Not quite sure if we want to go to the trouble or not. Thanks for anyone's help.
Are you going On a Halloween party night ? Disney doesn't allow adults in costumes outside the Halloween Parties. They start letting party goers in at 4:00 so that is when costumes will be allowed

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Are you going On a Halloween party night ? Disney doesn't allow adults in costumes outside the Halloween Parties. They start letting party goers in at 4:00 so that is when costumes will be allowed
Not necessarily true. You can wear costumes all day not just after 4pm. Have seen it even on adults in Sept/Oct all day/prior to 4pm on party days. They did not tell people they have to change or wait until 4pm to enter with a costume that I have ever seen. Not saying that it's not "technically" the rule but if it is they don't really enforce it prior to 4pm on those days. :)

Last edited:

DfromATX

Hello everyone next month we have a dinner reservation at 4:20, the night we plan to attend the Halloween party. My daughter will be dressing up as Belle, my husband as Gaston and my self as Mrs. Potts . My question is should my husband and I store our costumes till after dinner, or wear them to Be Our Guest?

Oh I think that sounds like a lot of fun! We've eaten there before and loved it! Make sure you ask to sit in the West Wing (if I'm remembering correctly). And before you leave get a photo with Beast! The ambience is awesome!

tlev

MNSSHP_BEOURGUESTCHAR_7072649685.jpeg

Wear your costumes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom