Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

Thank you kindly for the response. Do you pay up front while ordering? Or do they bring a check with your meal? Pay the servers or when you exit? Appreciate your input very much!
If you make your reservation, you link your credit card to the reservation in case you don't show. When it's time to pay, you scan your magic band, or ApplePay, and pay with it. They also have an RFID "rose" you can scan.

Jon81uk

It's more like $10 "worth" of food. Very small portions. Definitely not a hearty, American breakfast even with the pastry plate.

Technically it only needs to be $15-17 worth of food as refillable drinks are included too. Yes it isn't a heavy American breakfast but not everybody wants that anyway :)

Would you say that lunch is $20 of food and drink at BOG (entree, dessert, drink)?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Technically it only needs to be $15-17 worth of food as refillable drinks are included too. Yes it isn't a heavy American breakfast but not everybody wants that anyway :)

Would you say that lunch is $20 of food and drink at BOG (entree, dessert, drink)?
Who drinks soda at breakfast?

Jon81uk

Is the OJ included in the price?

I haven't eaten there but from reviews I've read all beverages are included. Bottled OJ & bottled water are delivered to the table with the food and fountain soda & coffee are self-service. Some reviewers did say it didn't seem to be a problem to order juice and then get coffee too.

CJLove79

This is great news!!!!! My 180th day is next weekend so can't wait to try the pre-order system. Although it stinks that you have to wait till 90 days from check in to make a breakfast reservation at BOG. :( So I make my Lunch reservation next week & my Breakfast reservation on my 90th day. On my 30th day from check in, I'll get an email with a link to the Breakfast & Lunch Menus & that's when i can pre-order for me and my girl right? I know about the option of doing it in the kiosk but I want to do everything online that way its less stress for us. LOL. So how does it work?

The Tuna

Any news on an extension past October? Any expected date of when they will finally jsut admit its making a killing and they are going to do it forever?

RiceCrispyMickey

Breakfast has been extended through January 27th! Couldn't get an ADR for my dates in October though :(
I've been checking for the last few days for our trip in November as i'd heard this was happening but they weren't showing up... I checked again just now and it says breakfast but alas... gone already!!! I guess its stalking the website from here on out!

HolleBolleGijs

I've been checking for the last few days for our trip in November as i'd heard this was happening but they weren't showing up... I checked again just now and it says breakfast but alas... gone already!!! I guess its stalking the website from here on out!

I'll be doing the same...I have no doubt that you'll be able to get one for your trip though, even if it is last-minute! There are plenty of available times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next 2 days, just to give you an idea. Things will open up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom