Be on the lookout for a Jackass!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

oh ariel if u only knew! :)

Jay-Rod, I think this has gone on long enough! :mad: She apologized semi- publicly (I was there) and is truly sorry for accidently sharing something she didn't know was confidential. It is time to forgive and forget, and kiss and make up. I am not privy to what the big "secret" was, but neither are 99% of the people on the boards, so no harm was done. Even if this information HAD gotten around, she didn't realize it was for her ears only!

We know you have what it takes to accept her apology with grace and forgiveness; just do it! :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn

Jay-Rod, I think this has gone on long enough! :mad: She apologized semi- publicly (I was there) and is truly sorry for accidently sharing something she didn't know was confidential. It is time to forgive and forget, and kiss and make up. I am not privy to what the big "secret" was, but neither are 99% of the people on the boards, so no harm was done. Even if this information HAD gotten around, she didn't realize it was for her ears only!

We know you have what it takes to accept her apology with grace and forgiveness; just do it! :)
[/QUOTE

no comment of course! :)

Al

No comment- ahh yes, i love that, it gets me out of sticky situations!

Never underestimate the power of "No comment!"

Herbie53

Premium Member
Posting again JayRod? They always come crawling back. It just goes to show what a fickle beast man really is. I hope you enjoyed your pout! :D

Welcome back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom