Baymax interaction tips & wait time?

Mandy M.

What are the chances Baymax will still be there August 25th and would he be included in the
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot Fastpass?

Mike_Ea

What are the chances Baymax will still be there August 25th and would he be included in the
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot Fastpass?

I'm sure Baymax will still be there August 25th. Baymax and Joy and Sadness are not included in that FastPass. It's on the opposite side and there is no FastPass line for them.

Mandy M.

I'm sure Baymax will still be there August 25th. Baymax and Joy and Sadness are not included in that FastPass. It's on the opposite side and there is no FastPass line for them.
Thanks so much for that info! I was hoping to use it for Baymax, but oh well.

DiSnEyF@n

I know this post is from a while ago, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there’s still a meet and greet with Baymax at Epcot? Thanks!

Jiggs

Baymax is one of my favourite characters! Does anyone have any tips on how to interact with him? Does anyone know average wait time? (I'm going in mid-June)
Don't expect and autograph, not even a CM has an Autograph Stamp or anthing. Learned that the hard way.
One yip is to hug him, he's really squishy xD

BraveGirl

Yep, still there. This is my daughter getting squashed in January (the look on her eyes cracks me up every time)
baymax.jpg

DanielleOG

My meeting with Baymax was one of my favourites!! Out interaction was quite long too, fist bumps and all. My advice would be to bring/wear a hat!! Baymax LOVES hats. He wanted to wear mine!

Attachments

• baymax.jpg
    baymax.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 38

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom