Bay Lake Tower year-long room refurbishment dates

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney has shared dates for room refurbishment work at Bay Lake Tower - here's the announcement on the Walt Disney World website:

From September 2024 to September 2025, room refurbishment work will take place in Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. During this time, Guests will see and hear construction work throughout Bay Lake Tower. Please allow extra time for travel as alternate paths may be utilized.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Disney has shared dates for room refurbishment work at Bay Lake Tower - here's the announcement on the Walt Disney World website:

From September 2024 to September 2025, room refurbishment work will take place in Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. During this time, Guests will see and hear construction work throughout Bay Lake Tower. Please allow extra time for travel as alternate paths may be utilized.
Finally!

Thanks for sharing. :)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
thank God. I stayed there in 2022 in a studio and it was so old/tired. I had forgotten my phone charger and there were ZERO USB ports in the room.

Epcot82Guy

I'm sure it will feature IP, as it has to. But, hopefully they keep it subtle in the artwork. I think going a Steakhouse 71 approach and/or modern art with IP touches would work just fine.

Fox&Hound

Yes this is my father’s DVC home base and the rooms are looking very dated and worn down. Second the note about lack of usb ports.

KDM31091

I'm honestly scared about this; hopefully they leave it with the same vibe and just updated. The good news is that thus far DVC has been somewhat protected from the onslaught of IP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom