Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Ursula

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Pete

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

wannabeBelle

Frees Fan said:
Oh yes....I agree whole heartedly. Incomparable Eleanor Audley (Madame Leota and Mrs. Douglas from Green Acres) had one of the great character voices of all time. She was perfect for the voice of Malificent. She also did Lady Tremaine in Cinderella.

You never know when stuff like this might show up on Trivial Pursuit. :lol:
Or on my Keys to the Kingdom tour!! My tour guide used this one as a trivia question and of course I got it right!!! The question was who voiced Madame Leota in the Haunted Mansion and the answer was Eleanor Audley!!! I knew the other character she had voiced was Maleficent!!! Belle

yellowstoner

jrashadb said:
I've got Scar on my team. He killed his brother, tried to kill his nephew and destroyed the Pridelands all because of his out-of-hand ego.

That's some evil stuff.

"Long live the king..."

yow wow...

Yeah but look at those three idiots he keeps employeed. :hammer:

yellowstoner

Feta said:
:fork:
Do not underestimate Ursula. Sure some villians might be able to turn into dragons, but think about how enormous Ursula got. I mean. . . a freakin' ship poked her in tummy!!!

Rumor has it she is the new spokeswoman for Slim Fast so she's not as big as she once was.

yellowstoner

Number_6 said:
I went with Chernabog.... Huge... Evil... Demonlord... :drevil:

Remember when the backstage tour first operated at Disney/MGM and after the walking portion you sat in this room and saw previews of upcoming Disney Films? Well, there was a little introduction with M.Eisner and a bunch of Disney characters, Chernabog was one of them and he was sitting in front of Eisner (you know how big Chernabog is) in the first row and Eisner says something like "down in front" and Chernabog turns and says, "sorry Mr. Eisner". I'm sorry, but any Villian that cowers down to Eisner is not worthy of receiving any votes in this poll.

Cynderella

You know who else I always thought was a cool villian....Mad Madame Mim from Sword in the Stone. She wasnt necessarily evil evil but I always loved when her and Merlin changed into all of those animals! :)

Wicked Queen does it for me...that icy stare...and that's when she's in her "fair" state. In hag form, she just terrorizes, look at all the complaints the Snow White ride gets by families with small children. :eek:

JBSLJames

As far as evil in the movies, I would aggree with Ursula and Scar, but in reality, I would like Hades chances in a fight with any of these characters. Pretty much a touch from Hades and your done.

gfydady

There all a bunch of LOSERS, but only Hades survives in the end.

It can't be Maleficent, she gets her power from Hades, Chernabog is Hades pet and the rest are a bunsh of wannabes :p

FigmentJedi

yellowstoner said:
Remember when the backstage tour first operated at Disney/MGM and after the walking portion you sat in this room and saw previews of upcoming Disney Films? Well, there was a little introduction with M.Eisner and a bunch of Disney characters, Chernabog was one of them and he was sitting in front of Eisner (you know how big Chernabog is) in the first row and Eisner says something like "down in front" and Chernabog turns and says, "sorry Mr. Eisner". I'm sorry, but any Villian that cowers down to Eisner is not worthy of receiving any votes in this poll.
Of course Chernabog cowered in fear. It's Michael Frickin' Eisner! I'm suprised that he isn't on the list, so due to his absence, I voted Malificent. She's pretty dang evil, but not a match to the almighty demon sorceror king.

mrtoad

Tarbi said:
If all the Disney villians were put into an amazing state of the art Tv Reality show, and made to battle each other til one remained....Which villain could defeat all others? Which Villian rules all other villians?? Let the battle start...

Let's just set the record straight here. :)

All of these villans are evil in certain shapes or forms BUT...

We are talking battle here, a Battle Royal if you will. Last man or woman standing kind of thing. Hades is dead, he is the king of the dead so to speak. So he is gonna do his thing, him em' with the chair, do a pile driver or two and in the end he will hold the belt high over his head and be the undisputed champion. :animwink:

Pirate Pixie

I'd like to see a battle between Maleficent and Hades. She is one wicked woman but my money is on Hades. His sarcasm and dark humor gives him an edge. Woo, is my hair out? :confused:

EpcotGrl

Tarbi said:
I know this is similar to a recent post about villians that included a poll, but I felt the choices on offer werent the best really. So I have came today before thee as I man with a question. A question so hard, my brian might just explode! Anyways...If all the Disney villians were put into an amazing state of the art Tv Reality show, and made to battle each other til one remained....Which villain could defeat all others? Which Villian rules all other villians?? Let the battle start...

*giggles hysterically*

I have this mental images of all these villains in, like, the Real World house. Maleficent's making fun of Pete for being black and white...Ursula keeps putting Hades' hair out...Scar's sulking atop a bookshelf that Jafar keeps knocking over with his staff...Hook's trying to make a PB&J while Cruella and the Wicked Queen giggle over his inability to hold a knife...

Yeah, WAY too much time on my hands...

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom