Votes: 7 8.5%
  • ariel

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • dont have one

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

BUZZ BABE 34

Original Poster
okay guys. we all have our fav princess. mine is sleeping beauty whom i think is the best. she has three names the best villaness and a prince who actually has a name and fights for her. the most beautiful of all and the funnest. lets find out who agrees with me! its all about the magic:sohappy:

EchoOfOphelia

I definately agree with you about Sleeping Beauty, she's my favorite princess. She's gorgeous for one, I love the way she's drawn. Prince Phillip is just a great prince! He actually has a personality! And you just can't beat Malefescent (sp?) in terms of the best villian.

WDWFREAK53

I chose Ariel... (WARNING...THIS IS A GUY SPEAKING)

1. She gave it all up for her man

2. She doesn't say a word

3. Nice shells :lookaroun

bailey5697

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

:lol: :lol: ROFL WDW Freak!! I was going to comment on your "Doesn't say a word" comment, when I scrolled down to hit quote I saw the "Nice Shells" :lookaroun

Very funny!! :lol:

SpongeScott

OK Freak, I agree with you on Ariel, but not for the same reasons--though that was great.

I'll take her because to me she was a turning point in Disney animation. The way she was drawn and voiced seemed to really put a human element on her and I was awed when I first saw TLM because of her.

celticdog

That Ariel, she's hot!! (Jason Biggs in American Pie)

I do dig those redheads!! (Mathew McConaughy in Dazed and Confused)

I do so enjoy a good piece of tail!! (Tom Skerritt in Steel Magnolias)

:D

meanmice

Aurora is my fav. I'm not a guy by the way! I love her voice and Maleficent is my favorite villian. I love the look and story. Ariel would be my second (I have a purse with her tail in sequins) and belle would be my third.

gjpjtj

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mitzer

All I can say Freak is :lol: :lol: :lol: ...as far as the "she gives it all up for her man"...:zipit: :lol:

Thanks for the :lol: s today! I needed them.

meeko_33785

My vote goes to Belle. I like that while she is beautiful, that isn't what is most important to her. She knows that beauty is only skin deep. She's smart and doesn't try to impress anyone by marrying the most popular guy in town, who she knows is a jerk. As for her being a princess or not, I think she counts. She becomes one after she marries her Beast-turned-Prince (although the wedding isn't shown in the film).

MicBat

I voted Belle! I think she's hott for a cartoon! :lol: That and she's an intelligent woman.

BTW.. Meeko.. I love your avatar!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom