Balzac no longer for sale in any of the Disney parks

Testtrack321

Wow what harm did the Balzac do to everyone that everyone is hating on it.

I'm having a hard time summing up my feelings on this. You do have a point, but what I keep finding it comes down to, after my 100s of times passing them, is they're really ugly, the balls create congestion, and you're literally throwing stuff at someone to buy.

InLikeFlynn

As much as this shouldn't be a big deal at all, it is one of those things that will make my 7 year old SO sad. We have to stop every time we are in MK so she can play with the CM working there. She would stay there for an hour if I let her! She always asks to have a ball and I always said no...until the last trip, I agreed. Good thing since she couldn't get one anymore. :rolleyes:

I have decided I am not even telling her about anything else...it has been nothing but constant bad news since we returned in June about characters being removed, hours being cut, rides shutting down, and now this.

nc_disneyfreak

the balzacs are shrinking....in sales

this is a sad day indeed lol...i took my family for our first trip in april 10' to WDW and ill never forget the first time we were going up the breezway in epcot....my 3 yr old ran up near the cart and was amazed...the CM said said something like "how would you like a balzac?"....i did the classic double take and said "HUH" lol.....not going again ill april 2012 but ill miss the easy jokes that came to mind while wandering around the colorful balzacs lol

Malvito

im glad you went for that joke than the obvious one.

Actually, obvious would be a matter of point of view; to the theatrically-oriented, the obvious would be a question about Chaucer and Rabelais. (Unless that's what you meant, but my readings through this forum would not lead me to expect that particular reference, at least not immediately.)

eilie

Actually, obvious would be a matter of point of view; to the theatrically-oriented, the obvious would be a question about Chaucer and Rabelais. (Unless that's what you meant, but my readings through this forum would not lead me to expect that particular reference, at least not immediately.)

I immediately thought of The Music Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs

Hahaha - I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of that first! :wave:

"Of course I shouldn't tell you this but she advocates dirty books." -Gossiping woman

"Dirty books?" -the Music Man

"Chaucer....Rabelais.....BALZAC!" -Gossiping Women

mickeysbrother

Was one of these carts located next to Splash Mountain? That would be a killer spot to sell ShamWows!

shamwow-snuggie-slanket.jpeg

HAHAHAHA that's a good one:ROFLOL:

mickeysbrother

flavious27

Did they ever sell any of them? Whenever I saw a CM in that "booth", they were doing their best to be as friendly as possible to everyone they annoyed. To the epcot purists, I know those booths were as much of an eyesore as the wind mills and tarps.

Communicore

No more bouncers at Epcot. My friend used to brag that he was a bouncer, and when asked what club, he said at Disney - but he was a Balzac bouncer at Epcot! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom