Balloons

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all,

random question -

I have never bought a balloon before. I know they have fancy light up ones. And the mylar mickey/minnie sided ones. But the clear ones with the colored mickey shape in them - how much are those? Are those the only 3 options of balloons?

Thanks!

Betsyboo

Hi all,

random question -

I have never bought a balloon before. I know they have fancy light up ones. And the mylar mickey/minnie sided ones. But the clear ones with the colored mickey shape in them - how much are those? Are those the only 3 options of balloons?

Thanks!
I can't wait to see if it's a girl or boy!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I think they're like $10 each (?). You might want to check to be sure they carry pink or blue ones too.

The last pic I took of the balloon handler, which was in Feb 2013, she had both of them. So I'm assuming that they still do :) But yeah, would like to know for sure so if anyone knows...can you confirm?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lostpro9het

I want to say they are closer to $15-18 we typically buy one each time we visit. Did t this last Christmas since we were staying at AKL. The last a LONG time, I'm taking a few weeks!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I want to say they are closer to $15-18 we typically buy one each time we visit. Did t this last Christmas since we were staying at AKL. The last a LONG time, I'm taking a few weeks!

WOWZA! Really? The clear ones with the Mickey inside is that much?

Upvote 0

Mks95

bring uninflated ones from the dollar store with you (ours hs disney ones nd baby ones). I know the hotel will fill them but i dont know if guest services at the park would.

Upvote 0

tlev

My husband bought one for our daughter in 2009 when we were there. It was $10 then so I'm sure the price has gone up. I just cringed, but she wanted it so he bought it. On the upside it lasted for a VERY long time. The inside Mickey deflated first.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
bring uninflated ones from the dollar store with you (ours hs disney ones nd baby ones). I know the hotel will fill them but i dont know if guest services at the park would.

I don't think they are going to let me bring in a bunch of prefilled balloons. If it was a mickey balloon like from the park, I know that could come in but not a bunch of ordinary balloons.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

Are you renting a car? If you are, you can probably order a balloon bouquet at a local grocery store chain.....I would call ahead. I am sure it would be less $$ than getting balloons at the park. I would call Disney and tell then what you plan to do and see what they say. If they say that you cannot take balloons into the park, maybe they can help you make the plan a success. Hey....isn't Disney where Magic Happens..... I hope this all works for you and I can't wait for the "big reveal".:cat:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom