deleted

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
6cd5b48646f903b66d2e6d10e73bc4ef6f74b38b550fbaf724b9f9e821f0da8b.jpg

mergatroid

Walt Disney World employs 70,000+ people - bigger than many cities. They are bound to have some crime amongst their workers. It’s an unfortunate but sad reality.

Stuff like this has been going on for years. I think in the 80's or 90's a room in the castle above where the ladies changed for the castle shows was used to spy on them dressing. A number of male cast members knew this and would watch the ladies changing. One actually took a video camera along and filmed them, before sharing copies with male co-workers. Disney hotels have had several instances of peeping Toms and 'flashers'. Epcot had a guy peeping at ladies changing in one of the country pavilions backstage areas and a store in Downtown Disney had a repairman who was caught on the roof above a stores customer's changing room looking at ladies changing.

I've applied for several jobs there myself but have never been successful unfortunately :arghh:

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs

mergatroid

Whilst not a Disney CM, wasn't there an actual Police Officer caught stealing from guests cars in the MK parking lot a few years back? I seem to remember him being given the task of catching thieves in the parking lot and he took advantage of the situation and become one himself :mad:

shernernum

1) Good for the guy who stole money from the company.
2) That's very disturbing. WAY MORE pervy things happen that Disney keeps under wraps very well. Like... way more. Dozens are pedophiles are busting working at disney every year. I had someone who worked above me in my area who was fired for feeling up an undercover detective in a park. In the 1990's, there were a LOT of published pedophile cases at Disney and a LOT of cases of people spying on others dressing/undressing. Disney cracked down on the media and burries most of the stories now.
We know you hate TDO, but really, applauding criminality is pushing it.

peter11435

Compare how much i post in any given time period by how much you post if you're not scare of hard objective facts.
Since you’re looking for facts.

According to your profile you’ve posted 237 times in about three months (on this account)

I’ve made 8,940 posts in about 175 months.

So you’ve averaged nearly 80 posts per month while I’ve only averaged about 50.

All irrelevant but you asked for facts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom