Backstage Tours? any info would be great!

ktd0626

Original Poster
Hello! me and my family are about to go to seawrold for the first time and i was wondering if anyone had experienced any of the backstage tours? or any of the experiences there really? we were looking more at the behind the scenes predator tour, saving a species tour, and the polar epedition tour..the kids in our family range from 13-23 years old so any information or experiences anyone has had with these tours would be very much appreciated! also, any suggestions for other tours/experiences would be appreciated also. thanks so much for your help :sohappy:
- Katie

agent86

Do not click on links in this thread!!

Hopefully this thread will get locked and/or deleted soon anyway. The member, lyjg1201, is clearly making false posts that have suspicious links in them. He/she has posted in 5 different threads so far and in most of them, the OP is brand new with very few posts as well. The OP's in most of these threads are probably fake as well.

crazydaveh

Hello! me and my family are about to go to seawrold for the first time and i was wondering if anyone had experienced any of the backstage tours? or any of the experiences there really? we were looking more at the behind the scenes predator tour, saving a species tour, and the polar epedition tour..the kids in our family range from 13-23 years old so any information or experiences anyone has had with these tours would be very much appreciated! also, any suggestions for other tours/experiences would be appreciated also. thanks so much for your help :sohappy:
- Katie

The Polar tour is our favorite. You get to see the backstage area of Wild Arctic and see some of the animals not out on display (various reasons) and you get to pet a penguin! This is a lot of fun for kids and adults.

The sharks one you get to pet a small shark (foot long) and I've never done the species tour, but you learn a lot about manatees.

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom