Backlot Tour? Smaller?

bigbadwolf

Original Poster
Static-X said:
Yup. Having Timekeeper and Carousel of Progress seasonal and replacing Alien Encounter with a 'kid friendly' Stitch attraction that kids still get scared of... :rolleyes:
Yeah i agree also. Kids these days... lol :rolleyes: :lol:

Slipknot

bigbadwolf said:
Yeah i agree also. Kids these days... lol :rolleyes: :lol:

That's not quite what I meant. I meant the WDW management caved into disgruntled parents who complained that their child was scared by a more to the liking of adults type of attraction.

bigbadwolf

Original Poster
Static-X said:
That's not quite what I meant. I meant the WDW management caved into disgruntled parents who complained that their child was scared by a more to the liking of adults type of attraction.
No I do... I've thought about that before.. It bothers me allot but we can't do anything about it. I guess Disney is just trying to make families happy, so changing the scary rides amkes them happy and come back for more.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Speaking of the Paris tour, anyone recognise these two props?

Attachments

• WDSP tram Horizons.jpg
    WDSP tram Horizons.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 84

Slipknot

bigbadwolf said:
No I do... I've thought about that before.. It bothers me allot but we can't do anything about it. I guess Disney is just trying to make families happy, so changing the scary rides amkes them happy and come back for more.

I can understand that. But Disney should create some attractions geard towards the adults. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the rides that are more for the kiddies. But some more attractions like Alien Encounter (no I do not mean clones) would greatly help out in attracting the adult Disney fans who want something besides 'fun for the whole family' attractions, IMHO.

bigbadwolf

Original Poster
marni1971 said:
Speaking of the Paris tour, anyone recognise these two props?

I know I am 100% sure I have seen the one on the right before.. It was from some under water movie or TV show... unless what static-X said... Horizons? Maybe... But why would they be in france?

yensidtlaw1969

General Grizz said:
(Lucky French :lol: )
Yes, they are extremely lucky in that they got the lowest quality Disney Park in the world right across from one of the best that is just under the size of Frontierland with no money, no shade and no guests.

No fair :dazzle: .

Yensidtlaw1969

Splashman

Like Lee said the entire residential street was leveled to make room for the motor stunt show. They will not be rebuilding residential street anywhere in the park. Instead they added San Francisco and I think Chicago to the New York Street area.

Slipknot

downwitheisner said:
It was just a pool that they filmed underwater scenes in. You just saw the pool though an open door after the tunnel with the windows. Nothing exiting really.

That's a good reason why I don't remember it...

bigbadwolf

Original Poster
downwitheisner said:
It was just a pool that they filmed underwater scenes in. You just saw the pool though an open door after the tunnel with the windows. Nothing exiting really.

I do remember driving inside 1 time... And I am not thinking of The Land...
Maybe they did it? but changed it later?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom