Backlot Tour Referb

MUTZIE77

In my opinion, the only cool thing left in the BLT is the prop warehouse. It was a very cool attraction when I first visited. When you could see cool props on the tram tour like the dip truck from Roger Rabbit and stuff like that. Also when you could walk above the sets from TV shows. When I was there you could walk above the set of Home Improvement. Now since they plowed over half of it to build LMA it is not even worth standing in line. I am not a fan of LMA in any way, it takes up way too much room and if you have seen it once you dont need to go back. So I guess what I am saying is, since the BLT is crappy anyway, put anything else there and attendance will go up.

enoe01

I say tear down BLT and use the property for a large E-Ticket Monsters INC RollerCoaster, we need more E Tickets at HS to eat up all the lines at ROR and TSMM. :sohappy:

Disney_Freak429

Ya know it's a big enough space back there I say heck close it & we could have both a decent sized addition to Pixar Place (with the Monsters Inc. coaster ect.) & still have lots of room to spare for say a Lost dark ride ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom