Back to Normal, I think Not!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Spectroman2003
As mentioned before in my post, I was at Disney on Saturday. After reading this site, I decided it would be a good idea to go to Disney considering it was stated the crowds were back to normal. I don't know where you people get your information from, but you couldn't be any wronger. Could all the people sitting anywhere other than orlando florida please refrain from giving information that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Thanks! Experts, I think not!!!

The information around here is very accurate, and comes from people visiting the parks on a daily basis. I hardly think members here are responsible for any crowds you may encounter.

Several of your posts have been rather questionable prior to this one, leading me to question your intentions around here. Either have a change in your attitude, or find another forum, because your current posting style isnt welcome here.

RPMdfw

Originally posted by Spectroman2003
. . . you couldn't be any wronger.

and you couldn't be any more wrong.

Sorry, my mother is an English teacher. Sometimes I just can't help it. :D

None of this is brain surgery. No reason to take it so seriously.

DisneyFan 2000

You're lucky to go on crowded day! I wish I could just jump by! But, I can't! So stop complaining about a long line (BTW in an attraction that is built to entertain you with detail)... And please watch your tone! No one here likes it!

And as stated earlier, crowded days= Better Disney buisness = More attractions! :D

swimmom

On all our trips to WDW we have encountered more crowds on Saturdays & Sundays, even during the time of year with low attendance. It makes perfect sense to me, that people who live nearby would go on the weekends. We always anticipate larger crowds on the weekends and plan to do something outside of the parks if possible.

If I lived in the Orlando area, I would take a day off work to go to WDW during the week.

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
I'm getting ready to take a major break from these posts. I guess people obviously can't read. What I said was not bashing those who a planning a trip, but just requesting that people fully know what they're talking about before they post. There's way to many rumors and speculations going around in here.

alya922

I think we all can read just fine. We just find it inappropriate for you to start a thread for the mere purpose of giving attitude to people, because that is precisely what you did. You started a thread to yell at people who supposedly told you things were "normal." In my opinion, big crowds is normal. If you want to take a break, go ahead. But please don't come in here looking for fights.

bearboysnc

An old girlfriend once told me... "It's not the size of the crowd, it's how you use it."

Wait... thats something different.

Nevermind.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by alya922
I think we all can read just fine. We just find it inappropriate for you to start a thread for the mere purpose of giving attitude to people, because that is precisely what you did. You started a thread to yell at people who supposedly told you things were "normal." In my opinion, big crowds is normal. If you want to take a break, go ahead. But please don't come in here looking for fights.

Exactly...well said...thank you

:sohappy: :sohappy: Na Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, GOODBYE!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Sorry, had to say it.... This site is supposed to be FUN(and usually is!). Lets keep it that way.:D

Bliff

Wow.

I can't add anything to the replies which you've all submitted; anything else I would have to say to SpectroJerk would be deleted by the language filter.

To the rest of you, I just want to thank you all for hanging out, as I have found a new home here. Some of you may recognize my nickname from Rita Aero's site, as I used to hang out there all the time, and took great pleasure in helping out those with questions about WDW. After things "blew up" there, I declined to join the pay site, and have been looking for a new place to hang out... and here I am!

I look forward to sharing my knowlege and love of WDW with you all for a good long time.

Dayma

I'm getting ready to take a major break from these posts. I guess people obviously can't read. What I said was not bashing those who a planning a trip, but just requesting that people fully know what they're talking about before they post. There's way to many rumors and speculations going around in here.

This is a FORUM. Have fun and enjoy it but dont blame people you dont even know.....Since when are forums 100% correct anyways?

meanmice

Originally posted by bearboysnc
An old girlfriend once told me... "It's not the size of the crowd, it's how you use it."

Wait... thats something different.

Nevermind.

lol :lol:

To spectro i just have one word, Midol
really helps with the problem you're having

alya922

You are welcome, wdwfreak53. I am also really glad to be here and be able to speak my mind as bliff has said. Although I do not always comment a lot on things, I enjoy reading people's opinions and the rumors as well. Thanks for all the great info, everyone. I can't wait to keep talking with all of you :)

JackSkellington

I hate to say it but perhaps we were too hard on SPMan. Now listen to this before beating me over the head with the WDW magic mallet. Ok on our side SPMan was rather blunt and I think rude. Perhaps some of his comments should have been kept to himself. And if he doesn't like these boards he can leave. However on our side some posts against SPMan were rather hard. We need to treat others kindly if we want to be treated kindly. And to all people here the info posted is placed here to help all those who use the boards. Not to misinform. Steve is right almost all the info posted here is accurate. If it isn't ok, so move on. We have no magicpower over the weather, lines, or people there. Most people don't go to WDW but a few times in their life. And SPMan complains about the trip. Not a good choice here. Basically we need to get along, not destroy.
"How can a house that fights against itself stand?"-X

Sean23

I was at the Magic Kingdom yesterday and the lines were not bad at all. I went after work around 5:30 pm and stayed until 9:00.
The wait times were approximatley 15 minutes for Buzz, Space Mountain, Splash. I walked right into Philharmagic around 8:15 and the theater was only 3/4 full, pirates was walk on. The only rides that had longer waits seemed to be Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom