Back to Normal, I think Not!!!

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
As mentioned before in my post, I was at Disney on Saturday. After reading this site, I decided it would be a good idea to go to Disney considering it was stated the crowds were back to normal. I don't know where you people get your information from, but you couldn't be any wronger. Could all the people sitting anywhere other than orlando florida please refrain from giving information that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Thanks! Experts, I think not!!!

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
I knew that, hello it's Disney. But 80 mins for ToT at 9:30? Someone was out of their mind when they said crowds are back to normal.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Spectroman2003
As mentioned before in my post, I was at Disney on Saturday. After reading this site, I decided it would be a good idea to go to Disney considering it was stated the crowds were back to normal. I don't know where you people get your information from, but you couldn't be any wronger. Could all the people sitting anywhere other than orlando florida please refrain from giving information that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Thanks! Experts, I think not!!!

Wow...harsh.

so, are you saying that since you're not in Orlando Florida (unless you are...but last time I checked...Neverland was the second star to the right and straight on til morning...but definitely not Orlando, Florida)...we shouldn't take your word that there are large crowds? I mean, granted, there were on Saturday when you were there (busiest day of the week btw...especially if you went to the MK...) but since you're not there today (Monday)...you have no authorization telling people that the crowds are busy today.

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
Re: Re: Back to Normal, I think Not!!!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Wow...harsh.

so, are you saying that since you're not in Orlando Florida (unless you are...but last time I checked...Neverland was the second star to the right and straight on til morning...but definitely not Orlando, Florida)...we shouldn't take your word that there are large crowds? I mean, granted, there were on Saturday when you were there (busiest day of the week btw...especially if you went to the MK...) but since you're not there today (Monday)...you have no authorization telling people that the crowds are busy today.

First of all, the Neverland thing is a joke. I do live in Orlando, Fla. So what I was trying to say is people who don't even live around there are saying things they don't even know about. Second, I've been on alot of Sats and most of the time they are never as crowded as this past sat was.

MartyMouse

Could all the people sitting anywhere other than orlando florida please refrain from giving information that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Thanks! Experts, I think not!!!

Dude - Chill Out.
Did you enjoy yourself at Disney?
I'm sure you did.
And by the way - if you live in Orlando, why gripe just go when ever you want, perhaps not on a Sat.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Back to Normal, I think Not!!!

First of all, the Neverland thing is a joke. I do live in Orlando, Fla. So what I was trying to say is people who don't even live around there are saying things they don't even know about. Second, I've been on alot of Sats and most of the time they are never as crowded as this past sat was.

Dude, obviously the neverland thing is a joke. I, for one, just don't like people bashing other people's information on this site. People (for the most part) post the information to help others in their trip planning. Like Marty said...if you live in Orlando, you have the ability to leave if the lines are bad and you don't enjoy it...go the following day...or week. We're coming off one of the busiest weeks of the year...yes, the lines will be longer than normal...just not as bad as they were last week or the previous week (weeks surrounding Easter).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Why so rude??:confused:

Be thankful you can go when you want, crowded or not. I can only afford to get there every 4 years or so.

KevinPage

Epcot was quite busy this past Saturday, more people in the park than I've seen on recent memory, and I've been there at the end of Xmas week in the past.

But still, Epcotm hold crwods well and we just went to stroll and see the fireworks, so crowds were not a problem:D

SpongeScott

Everyone else has said it all. Tigsmom is right--aren't longer lines what we all would really like to see?

Why so bitter and hateful in your posts?

forshay

Nasty, nasty, nasty...
uncalled for, take a chill pill

M. Racer

How about some nice cheese with that whine. :fork:

JackSkellington

Here are the plain facts. Sat is a crowded day, no work and all play. If you don't like it don't go. Don't hate on us fore what happens, we don't control anything over there. And if you can't say something nice please don't say it. We want a peaceful board not WW3. And hey at least you went to WDW. I had to wait 18 years to go.

BG Rugger

Whoa, take it easy fellas. If someone posts info that has to do with crowds and such, it in all likelyhood was based on the day / week they were there, and therefore might not be relevant to your visit. No one on here would give false info on purpose, theyre just trying to help.

Also, just becasue you live in Orlando does not mean you can go to WDW on a whim or whenever you want. It requires a little thing called $$$$. Its not free.

Lets be nice, guys

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom