Baby Room

RachelP6877

Original Poster
Im pregnant and starting to plan the room all the "Disney" is winnie the pooh they used to have baby mickey, all they have now is all star mickey not very baby like any ideas?

WeLuvDisney

Great Post! Im not a huge Winnie fan and would love to do the room all Mickey and Minnie except I cant find anyhting like that. Help!

Im pregnant and starting to plan the room all the "Disney" is winnie the pooh they used to have baby mickey, all they have now is all star mickey not very baby like any ideas?

DisneyLindz

I am also pregnant and looked for Disney baby bedding. Mostly, it's Winnie the Pooh, which I knew I didn't want to do in the first place. There are a few other options though.

I'm having a girl, and I found one Disney Baby bedding on JCPenny.com However, it's way too girly and pink for me. It's very pretty, just not my taste. BabiesRUs has another princess one, but I liked it less than the one at JCPennys. It doesn't look "Disney" enough. Target just had Classic Pooh.

I'm not too sure why there's mostly WTP out there, I'd love to see Baby Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. I went ahead and picked a non-Disney bedding set, none of the Disney bedding struck me as amazing and must have for me.

When is your baby due? My little princess is due February 23rd. :sohappy:

1WDWFAN

I feel your pain. I ran into that same problem three years ago. My wife wanted to decorate our son's room with Disney babies... needless to say, this became quite a task. We were lucky enough to find a nice Disney babies crib set on Walmart.com, but i think it has since been discontinued. All of the other disney babies items that we used to decorate the room were found on Ebay. Almost every item was vintage 1980's. We both spent a lot of time trying to find items that were in like new condition. The last item I found was a really cool set of Disney babies that hung on the wall, that look like they are hanging from balloons.... We found it unopened at a garage sale! I hope this helps....

Good Luck!!
Mike
"1WDWFAN"

yankspy

You can try and google baby mickey, I found a few things but not much. We registered the other day at Babies R Us and we also found that there was tons of pooh stuff. Well, lets just say my kids first word might be Tigger.

firedog31

I know that the Bed Bath and Beyond by us in norther va had stuff with the disney babies on it. you might try them if a store is close t you. Hope this helps and Congrats on the baby!:sohappy:

My wife and I had the same problem 3 years ago. We found the baby depot. It is a department inside Burlington Coat Factory, they have tons of different baby patterns from Disney for both boys and girls. They also have a web site, i believe it is babydepot.com. Good luck on picking a pattern.

tonya

Hi---congrats! I'm also pregnant, due in November. With my first baby, we bought a lot of "neutral" Mickey fabric from Wal-Mart, and my mom sewed curtains, pillows and a cribskirt for her room. Since you can't have any real bedding in the crib because of sids anyway, I just bought some solid yellow crib sheets and bumper that matched Mickey's shoes in the fabric, and my husband painted the walls yellow and painted a red Mickey sillouette on the wall. Everyone loves it! With this new baby, we once again found fabric at Wal-Mart, Nemo this time. Same premise as before. We may paint fish and suspend a plush Nemo or two from the ceiling (from the Disney store) and some clear Christmas bulb "bubbles" as well. Hope this helps! It worked out great for us!

We originally did our DS & DD 1st rooms in the original Disney babies. Unfortunately they were born in 1988 & 1989. Found everything except fabric at Sears at the time. Found mill ends at my local Joann Fabrics store for curtains and extra bedding. I actually gave the baby Minnie & Mickey as his first "daddy gift" to tell him DS was on the way!! Congrats & good luck with your searches to one and all - decorating the room is as much fun as planning your precious bundle's 1st trip to the World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom