Baby Nursery Quotes (Disney Style)

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Me and my wife are expecting our first child in late August. This will make our Disney trips now even better! We just found out that we will be having a baby girl.

Now we need the help from the Disney pros. We are looking for a Disney quote to put over her crib. It can be from Walt himself, a movie, or even a ride. It doesnt matter. Lets see who has the most imagination:wave:

DizneyPryncess

Congratulations! :)

I have often thought of what the nursery for my first baby would consist of - of course Disney things! I like the idea of doing a pink & green fairy nursery with "Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust" stenciled on the wall. Here's some sayings that I like for a nursery:

-Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
-Wish Upon A Star...
-The Happiest Place on Earth
-Think of a Wonderful Thought
-Fairest of them All

Have fun designing her nursery!!

ABigBrassBand

For a kid, I would choose that quote from the princess and the frog.

"Wish upon that star with all your might, but that star can only take you part of the way. You have to also believe in yourself, and work hard, then you will achieve your dreams."--Tiana's Dad

Idk if thats the exact quote, thats just from memory, but thats a good moral ^^

Courtney1188

"The greatest gift, and honor, is having you for a daughter." -Mulan

"Ohana means family." -Lilo & Stitch (also, if you ever do a growth chart on the wall or anything, another quote from this movie would be really funny: "This is your badness level. It's unusually high for someone your size. We have to fix that.")

"It's a great big beautiful tomorrow!"

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Wow, some great ones on here! We have some thinking to do. We are actually having a muralist come in but we wanna stay away from the Disney theme as to everyone that knows us automatially thinks Disney lol:ROFLOL:
We feel that the quote would be something that we would only know. You guys are great, keep them comming:sohappy:

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Ohhh just found one!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

memster

Congratulations! :)

I have often thought of what the nursery for my first baby would consist of - of course Disney things! I like the idea of doing a pink & green fairy nursery with "Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust" stenciled on the wall. Here's some sayings that I like for a nursery:

-Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
-Wish Upon A Star...
-The Happiest Place on Earth
-Think of a Wonderful Thought
-Fairest of them All

Have fun designing her nursery!!
I swear I was just going to say these...They are the best:D

Courtney1188

Ohhh just found one!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Cute, my mom actually has a little plaque with this saying on it. It was a Christmas present from my dad, she is obsessed with Winnie the Pooh.

DisGal

First off Congratulations!!!

A few quotes:

"All it takes is faith and trust" -Peter Pan

"A dream is a wish your heart makes" -Cinderella

"The greatest gift, and honor, is having you for a daughter" -Fa Zhou to Mulan

"They say if you dream a thing more than once its sure to come true" -Briar Rose

"If you can dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Well we just got back from picking the tile and Im soo excited:sohappy: I showed my wife some of these and she loves them. Btw the muralist will hide a hidden mickey for us:D I guess Im gonna use this thread to keep everyone updated on the nursery and the quote we use:lol:

btw if it was a boy we were looking into doing a pirate ship theme like this one but with some more detail

http://muralmax.com/pirate-mural.html

Disneybird

Years ago I picked up a Florida tourism book in a welcome center. There was a small ad in it for WDW. This is where I got my signature.

Wish for a castle with spires so high, that they make silhouettes on the moon.

Wish for a treasure chest with glittering jewels and gold doubloons.

Wish for a prancing steed upon which to gallop away.

Wish for a rocket ship into the milky way.

I have always loved this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom