Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I found some fantastic concept art for Baby Groot's House of Fun!

Here's the new exterior of the mansion in all it's beauty. I especially like the smokestack and factory feel:
Abandoned_factory_in_a_small_town.jpg

And here's some interior pics of what we can expect!
80aee051e89de8164e66767376bc975e.jpg

Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_KLE6000_comp_v140.1081.jpg

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Please stop. It's too realistic.

Once I got the taste of vomit out of my mouth I thought this idea was in line with what they're doing at DCA, and boy is it glorious with the likes of high quality attractions such as Incredicoaster and Mission Breakout, which are highly regarded as better than what they were replacing!

This can't be serious

Now I don't mean to rustle any jimmies, but i'm as serious as apple pie on a hot sunny day.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
If Haunted Mansion goes, I don't return to WDW!!

Oh no this is my idea for the DL version. I think the WDW version of HM should be converted to an Inside Out ride! Where all the wacky characters, including Sadness, Joy, Anger, Fear, and Disgust take us on a journey through Bing Bong's House of fun surprises! But that's a discussion for another day :)

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Forget Haunted Mansion, forget Haunted Mansion Holiday - I want the glorious and brilliant-minded Robert to be like:

GREENLIGHT BABY GROOT'S HOUSE OF FUN AT ONCE!!

6a671931227ddeb1336ff94481644064.jpg

SuddenStorm

I don't want them to make even the slightest alteration to classic HM at this point. Considering how badly they botched POTC. Even the lame alterations they had already made didn't shock me with their badness like the auction scene did.

To be fair, it'd be hard to make Constance worse then she is. I'd welcome any change to her, in the hopes that it might be better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom