Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Phroobar

This reminded me of a time when I got stuck on POC during the Yo Ho part for 20 minutes. They didn't turn off the music. :cautious:
At least you learned the words really well. I wonder if cast members have dreams were they heard the loading speil of their ride over and over again.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
YOU GUYS.. I found a hint from a 2017 post that Baby Groot's House of Fun is possibly in development, and it all lays in this post with Tina Fey. She got to meet adult Groot, who adorably said "I am Groot", and then she went to ride The Haunted Mansion.

It's impossible that this concept hasn't been greenlit yet. WDI give me a call if you need some ideas with Baby Groot's House of Fun I have plenty of Marvelous ideas.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

YOU GUYS.. I found a hint from a 2017 post that Baby Groot's House of Fun is possibly in development, and it all lays in this post with Tina Fey. She got to meet adult Groot, who adorably said "I am Groot", and then she went to ride The Haunted Mansion.

It's impossible that this concept hasn't been greenlit yet. WDI give me a call if you need some ideas with Baby Groot's House of Fun I have plenty of Marvelous ideas.

View attachment 349724

Be careful.... I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow 10 different Disney "news" twitter accounts and Youtube channels used this post as the topic of one of their "breaking news" videos 🤣

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Maybe we should go ALL out, and have Groot end up in the Star Wars Storyline, and convert even more attractions at ALL the Disney Parks, and then we can then Change the names to Groot Parks, and Grootland, Groot Superhero Adventure, etc..

But how do you retheme Dumbo to Groot vehicles?

Great ideas! And easy, we just make it a tree that spins and make the Dumbos, tree branches! And let's stick Rocket Racoon on the tippy top for good measure.

SuddenStorm

Maybe we should go ALL out, and have Groot end up in the Star Wars Storyline, and convert even more attractions at ALL the Disney Parks, and then we can then Change the names to Groot Parks, and Grootland, Groot Superhero Adventure, etc..

But how do you retheme Dumbo to Groot vehicles?

Baby Groot the Flying tree

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I can't wait for this ride! HM is so boring. Does that mean Tina is also going to be in the ride?;)
Maybe Tina will be the ride! 😉

Oh yeah, Tina is more than welcome to be a part of the ride.

Actually, she can be a dancing animatronic in the ballroom scene (now a super secret dance club) where Baby Groot plays DJ. Oh it'll be so much fun with the flashing lights and dancing aliens while "Hit me with your best shot" and "I want you back" blast through the speakers.

Darkbeer1

I have been informed that on August 9th, that Disney will officially shut down the Haunted Mansion, to transform the old, boring attraction to a new, exciting one, with the best theming ever offered at a Theme Park.

And since the front lawn won't be needed, that will be converted to more walkway space. Plus the former Hitchhiking Ghosts area will be converted to a merchandise salon.

Baby Groot will be so proud!

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have been informed that on August 9th, that Disney will officially shut down the Haunted Mansion, to transform the old, boring attraction to a new, exciting one, with the best theming ever offered at a Theme Park.

And since the front lawn won't be needed, that will be converted to more walkway space. Plus the former Hitchhiking Ghosts area will be converted to a merchandise salon.

Baby Groot will be so proud!

I hope baby groot makes an appearance in the ballroom, decorating the place as if he and his group of wacky, silly friends will be moving in soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom