Awesome photos of Everest!!!!!!!!!!!

peter11435

ballewclan said:
Sorry guys, dont get me wrong! I love this site! Its my favorite out of all of them on the world wide web. But i cant get a membership because my dad wont trust anyone or anything with his credit card info. Also i didnt realize that posting pics of other sites was against the rules. I was just happy to see some EE pics even if they were from another site!
Not to sound rude, but maybe you should inform him that his credit card info is already out there. In todays world you can't hide from it. It is just as safe to use your credit card on the internet as anywhere else. Every company from his credit card company to his bank and more already store his personal information on networked computer systems. You can't live in fear just be careful and smart, you have to move into the 21st century eventually.

wannab@dis

peter11435 said:
Not to sound rude, but maybe you should inform him that his credit card info is already out there. In todays world you can't hide from it. It is just as safe to use your credit card on the internet as anywhere else. Every company from his credit card company to his bank and more already store his personal information on networked computer systems. You can't live in fear just be careful and smart, you have to move into the 21st century eventually.

Very true... and what I find hilarious is that the people that think the internet is so scary won't think twice about handing their card to the waitress or leave the table and their receipt laying there. They also don't care to toss their receipts in the trash. Most restaurant receipts and many other receipts have the full number and expiration date. Just begs for theft!

Erika

wannab@dis said:
Very true... and what I find hilarious is that the people that think the internet is so scary won't think twice about handing their card to the waitress or leave the table and their receipt laying there. They also don't care to toss their receipts in the trash. Most restaurant receipts and many other receipts have the full number and expiration date. Just begs for theft!

My cousin had a classmate who worked at Toys R Us. He kept copies of people's credit card receipts who made large purchases. He would then charge a PS2 knowing they would most likely never notice :eek: He THEN sold the systems on the side for $25 less than retail, making himself a nice profit. Scary, scary stuff.

Sorry guys, dont get me wrong! I love this site! Its my favorite out of all of them on the world wide web. But i cant get a membership because my dad wont trust anyone or anything with his credit card info. Also i didnt realize that posting pics of other sites was against the rules. I was just happy to see some EE pics even if they were from another site!

I am not sure that it is exactly against the rules- looking at those pictures does not use this site's bandwidth as does looking at the photos here. Personally I think the WDWMagic photos are better, but hey, you're excited and you want to see as much of Everest as you can. That's understandable.

ballewclan

Peter, its not me its my dad! Ive tried to convince him, hes way too old fashion. Or maybe this is his way of saying "im not paying money for that"...:( Im gonna try and convince him to sign up with paypal.

peter11435

ballewclan said:
Peter, its not me its my dad! Ive tried to convince him, hes way too old fashion. Or maybe this is his way of saying "im not paying money for that"...:( Im gonna try and convince him to sign up with paypal.
I know its not you thats why I began with "maybe you should inform him."

Don't give him the option to say "im not paying money for that" give him the money to pay for it.

The_CEO

Geoffa if you do a forum search or visit the section on wdwmagic's main page. You can get some more info to answer your question. :)

i<3disney4ever

i looked at photo #100 and it threw me for a second cause there is absolutley not mountain molding! i was like whoa! u can see the tracks and everything and the drops are looking pretty sweet!!! man this is gettin me all excited for it to open! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom