Awesome photos of Everest!!!!!!!!!!!

jrobinson424

Original Poster
I was surfing the web and found some great photos of Everest that I have never saw before. There are some pics of the que lines, the village around the mountain, and of the Ride Trains. At the bottom of the page, there are 100+ pics of the Animal Kingdom. Only pics 79-106 are of Everest. Pics 95-99 are of the Trains. Notice all of the detail put into this project. anyway, the site is www.themeparks.com/library-06/wdw/wdw-dak/pages/everest002.htm

Shaman

jrobinson424 said:
I was surfing the web and found some great photos of Everest that I have never saw before. There are some pics of the que lines, the village around the mountain, and of the Ride Trains. At the bottom of the page, there are 100+ pics of the Animal Kingdom. Only pics 79-106 are of Everest. Pics 95-99 are of the Trains. Notice all of the detail put into this project. anyway, the site is www.themeparks.com/library-06/wdw/wdw-dak/pages/everest002.htm

http://www.wdwmagic.com/beastly.htm

:wave:

ballewclan

Yes Objr, they are on this site buuuut you cant enlarge them! (unless your a member)

Im gonna take a look at them! Thanks alot!

wannab@dis

ballewclan said:
Yes Objr, they are on this site buuuut you cant enlarge them!

Im gonna take a look at them! Thanks alot!

Those images are fairly old. I'm glad Steve is able to keep the pictures up to date on this site for the thousands of people that visit here.

ballewclan

Wow, i just took a look at all the pictures! They are great! Even though they are old, they still give a great impression of everest. Ive never been able to enlarge the photos on here of the Anandapur village so seeing all the details is amazing! The buildings are sooo georgeus! Although i must admit, i might be scared to enter some, they look like they're about to topple over!! Wow EE is looking great, and considering these pics are from a while ago, think of all the work theyve put in since!!

CaptainMichael

These are very recent and spectacular! They are from Mousetimes.com which can easily be found by yourself. By posting this link, I am in no way, shape, or form trying to disrespect WDWMagic or its owner Steve. I love WDWMagic very much. http://www.mousetimes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=29

Note:
There are also pictures on WDWMagic taken by OOO on an exclusive behind the scenes tour of Expedition Everest. They can be viewed by thumbnail and enlarged by paying for membership to WDWMagic. They can be found on the main site, or if you scroll down, you can see the links that OBJR has posted out of the goodness of his heart. WDWMagic also contains a bigger, better selection of photos of Expedition Everest.

Shaman

HinunterZuNich said:
:brick: :brick: :hammer: :hammer: ..... This will lead to the "free vs. paying" arguement and blah blah blahhhh. Oh well, thanks for the link and I'm happy I saw them before it gets removed!

Perhaps. And maybe I'm wrong to say that it's wrong to post the link to those sites here...

Still, people can view those sites on their own...seems a bit disrespectful to post the links on the boards when there's a huge, BETTER, collection here.

wannab@dis

I don't have a problem with them posting the link, but those site owners may get a little disgusted when they get the bill for their bandwidth next month! :lol:

MouseMadness

objr said:
Perhaps. And maybe I'm wrong to say that it's wrong to post the link to those sites here...

Still, people can view those sites on their own...seems a bit disrespectful to post the links on the boards when there's a huge, BETTER, collection here.

Going back to early April. :lol: It's a shame they get taken down so quickly. :lookaroun

ballewclan

Sorry guys, dont get me wrong! I love this site! Its my favorite out of all of them on the world wide web. But i cant get a membership because my dad wont trust anyone or anything with his credit card info. Also i didnt realize that posting pics of other sites was against the rules. I was just happy to see some EE pics even if they were from another site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom