Avengers Roller Coaster

Disneylover152

Original Poster
From the Disney Parks Blog

Popular stories and characters from the Marvel universe are already being incorporated into Disneyland Paris in the form of this summer’s Marvel Summer of Super Heroes celebration, plus plans for Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.

Now, it appears more super hero fun is on the way. It was just announced at D23 Expo Japan that the Marvel Super Hero universe will also come to Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris, where Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will be totally reimagined as a high-speed, hyper-kinetic adventure, in which guests will team up with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers.

Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more information on this attraction’s transformation.

cjkeating

I'm looking forward to this, I hope they can get it done by next summer and it doesn't take years like most Disney projects.

douglasrickard

I've heard it's for summer '19 - considering that apparently they re-fitted a lot in POTC for that 8 months or so then I think can re-imagine something very well in a short time - I guess it's the infrastructure of new things from scratch that take time?

cjkeating

Imagine if they actually built something new instead of Burbank leaching across the Atlantic.

Surely a brand new Marvel attraction will form part of their Marvel Land? I would guess it would go on the site of LMA?

For as much flack of DLP and WDSP gets they have built a fair few rides and attractions in WDSP since it opened, the problem is it opened with so little it still feels light on attractions.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Surely a brand new Marvel attraction will form part of their Marvel Land? I would guess it would go on the site of LMA?

For as much flack of DLP and WDSP gets they have built a fair few rides and attractions in WDSP since it opened, the problem is it opened with so little it still feels light on attractions.
Disneyland Parc had a surprisingly good opening day line up. WDSP was an Eisner led mistake from the start. Up to now WDSP is getting an overlay. And an overlay. And maybe a tweak. Of all the parks in the world it needs expansion, not overlaying, the most.

There’s nothing wrong with RNrC in Paris. It works. Changing the theme should be at the bottom of the to-do list. Once again they’re fixing what isn’t broken and not fixing the problem.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Disneyland Parc had a surprisingly good opening day line up. WDSP was an Eisner led mistake from the start. Up to now WDSP is getting an overlay. And an overlay. And maybe a tweak. Of all the parks in the world it needs expansion, not overlaying, the most.

There’s nothing wrong with RNrC in Paris. It works. Changing the theme should be at the bottom of the to-do list. Once again they’re fixing what isn’t broken and not fixing the problem.

But how can you possibly know that a cheap and fast overlay no one asked for on an already popular ride isn’t going to fix things?

::insert picture of Mission: Cash Grab at DCA::

Oh...

The Empress Lilly

WDSP is lacking in everything. Except ride line-up. (Well it is lacking, but not by the standards of post 1994 Disney parks it isn't, but that's for another day)

Cinémagique and RnRC are not this park's problems. Beautification and placemaking and purpose feel more important. Although I guess the reasoning is they are achieving exactly that by adding a Marvel area.

BrianLo

Up to now WDSP is getting an overlay. And an overlay. And maybe a tweak. Of all the parks in the world it needs expansion, not overlaying, the most.

Welllllll......

Were you being coy or surprised like the rest of us? If it's the later can you at least clear up if they are getting a full SW:GE or not?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom