Avengers: Infinity War

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
upload_2017-11-27_11-36-4.png

upload_2017-11-27_11-36-15.png

upload_2017-11-27_11-36-30.png

upload_2017-11-27_11-36-49.png

Jahona

My only fault with this trailer is I'm tired of horde battles in super hero movies. Avengers 1 and 2, the new Justice League. It's gotten old to me. I saw that scene and was just like. Carpet bombing and a mop up crew would be more effective. Shoot a Jericho missile from Iron Man 1 would be highly effective against multi-limbed unarmed monsters.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My only fault with this trailer is I'm tired of horde battles in super hero movies. Avengers 1 and 2, the new Justice League. It's gotten old to me. I saw that scene and was just like. Carpet bombing and a mop up crew would be more effective. Shoot a Jericho missile from Iron Man 1 would be highly effective against multi-limbed unarmed monsters.
My first critical thought was why doesnt Dr Strange just threaten to stick Thanos in a time loop like hid did with the big baddie in his origin movie.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Looks pretty amazing. Right up there with The Dark Knight Rises Trailer #3 as far as most goosebump-inducing trailers I've ever seen.
It IS up there. Just hope that it doesn’t disappoint like Rises did m, but after TDK it was tough to reach those heights.

erasure fan1

Loved the trailer! Can't wait for the 2nd one, thats usually the money trailer. I will say that for as long as they waited to show this off I thought they would show a bit more. I can't wait to see it on the big screen. I'm sure it will play in front of star wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom