Avengers: Infinity War

Princess Leia

I highly doubt that this will show up, but I hope Tony (or maybe one of the Peters) makes a quip about ‘how it’s not like Thanos will show up in a helicopter’ or something. Just a little bit hard to take the character seriously when he flies around in something like this:
C71389A9-5168-45A7-978A-F0D68F8795C3.jpeg

Princess Leia

Okay, one last post (because I don’t want to be the only one posting in here lol)- just adding all of the actors named in the Wikipedia article about this (and adding Glaive), I’m only getting 43 characters, and not the 64 number floating around. This is still a huge amount, but now I’m just wondering who is going to show up unannounced in the film (I’ll enjoy being surprised)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

WhatJaneSays

So ... with Disney at 904.7 million domestic (as of 4/16) already this year, likely low weekly drops for Black Panther in the lead up to Infinity War, marathons, fan events, and record pre-sales ... there is an extremely slight chance they could break the billion dollar mark by the end of the Thursday night shows. It's sure to do it by the time the Friday results are in, dropping the 'Fastest to a Billion' record from 128 days to 117.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom