Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Phroobar

Makes you wonder if he has a license to pilot that drone over Disneyland property. I'm pretty sure it's an FAA no fly zone.

Disney Analyst

Okay people... I’ve expressed disappointment on here, but I also love playing devils advocate.

Is this any different then all the fantasyland rides? All similar ride concepts with a differing theme. Meters apart.

mickEblu

Okay people... I’ve expressed disappointment on here, but I also love playing devils advocate.

Is this any different then all the fantasyland rides? All similar ride concepts with a differing theme. Meters apart.

Yes. Expectations. The Fantasyland rides are grandfathered In, wonderful relics of the past from when Disney was creating this park out of thin air. They are also extremely tiny.

Last edited:

fctiger

True! But the FL rides never claimed to be cutting edge technology like the way the press release inferred with this ride and got people's hopes up. We may still get it in some way but it looks like the actual ride system will be similar to what we've seen before.

Bob Harlem

WDW's favorite eye in the sky is apparently out west today:

Just several hours before this he had an Aerial of minor construction happening beside Spider-man at Islands of Adventure. Did he really spend the morning taking photos in Orlando then fly to la for photos in the same day?

trainplane3

Just several hours before this he had an Aerial of minor construction happening beside Spider-man at Islands of Adventure. Did he really spend the morning taking photos in Orlando then fly to la for photos in the same day?
Probably not. He'll post photos from his helicopter flights over a week sometimes. He probably did it while he was on his flight to LA today. No one knows anything about him aside from his photo reports so anything is possible.

lazyboy97o

How different do you consider the different games within Toy Story Midway Mania!? While the attraction is definitely one of the most popular shooting rides, that enthusiasm seems to stem from its very simple interface. The whole story of being a playset under Andy’s bed is not well communicated and is more an afterthought to justify an aesthetic choice. The technology and gameplay is the dominate focus and purpose of the attraction. Showing off simple bus bar dark ride technology is not a major focus of the Fantasyland dark rides, it’s a simple means to tell the story. It’s definitely possible that in this iteration the ride system is more tertiary, but there isn’t much space to establish that larger focus.

Mac Tonight

So...I'll ask the dumb question here, but since these blueprints are from DLP...
is it 100%, no questions asked, guaren-damn-teed verified proof that this is exactly what is going into DCA?

Mac Tonight

Endgame already hinted that Captain America will be played by Falcon, and Thor will retire and Valkyrie will take his place. Black Panther and Captain Marvel shows that this SJW approach was already in the making. Black Panther was good, but Captain Marvel is awful and she was terrible in Endgame. Regardless, Marvel will still be a success, but not every character does well like Ant-Man, the worse performer.
I'll give you that CM was poorly used in Endgame (which they shot first before her solo film)
But Ant-Man is FAR from the worst character. Like, seriously. Without him, (and that rat) there is no victory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom