• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Mac Tonight

tenor.gif

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
She said something like that a door opens up (I assume door on screen) and it's like "oh no we have to get those bots!" Capture some. Doors close. Move to next screen and repeat.
I realize they didn’t want to copy Universal, but with so many awesome villains, it’s a pity they went with bots...what a waste of an awesome franchise.

180º

She said something like that a door opens up (I assume door on screen) and it's like "oh no we have to get those bots!" Capture some. Doors close. Move to next screen and repeat.
So, not only is it like a DVD bonus feature game, but the story is that you’re a custodian at Spider-Man’s office? Between this and Millennium Falcon: Target Run, what’s with all the drama-illiterate and fun-hating missed opportunities lately?

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
So, not only is it like a DVD bonus feature game, but the story is that you’re a custodian at Spider-Man’s office? Between this and Millennium Falcon: Target Run, what’s with all the drama-illiterate and fun-hating missed opportunities lately?
Exactly. If you must go screen-based, why not use Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and have him continually alter what you see? Like, you think you are driving into Monsters, Inc. but then BAM! it’s actually Superstar Limo!

1616783445762.gif

And it’s not even Tom Holland!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom