Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

BubbaisSleep

The max times in I rode a ride consecutively was 6 times on the Mummy at Islands of Adventure. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a walk on. For those of you that have only ridden the one in Hollywood, the one in Florida is way better.
It really is a fun ride you can do multiple times. There’s only a few things I like about Hollywood better but Orlando is a much better overall ride whose last impression isn’t “that’s it?”.

Hollywood having the mummy arms coming from the ceiling is awesome & I like how it’s a real tomb in story. Though Hollywood’s preshow is annoying listening to “the cuuurrrrssseee” for 10 minutes. I wish we’d blast off into Imhotep's devouring us in Hollywood. If they ‘d just update the technology used on this ride in the coaster portion I think Orlando could easily remain a best ride & indoor roller coaster.

George Lucas on a Bench

The max times in I rode a ride consecutively was 6 times on the Mummy at Islands of Adventure. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a walk on. For those of you that have only ridden the one in Hollywood, the one in Florida is way better.

I can't exactly compare, but that is a fun ride for what it is, despite replacing one of the most awesome rides there ever was. The biggest difference seems to be that size (the King Kong building is absolutely massive) did improve the overall ride and they also included Brendan Fraser on a screen yelling about coffee, while the Hollywood version excluded the cast aside from the Mummy himself.

Professortango1

People were awful to him on Micechat. Even the mods and site management. I have really little respect for their moderation staff after seeing the inconsistency of who gets banned/who doesn't and how @photomatt acted when he came on here a few months back.

It's amazing to see how poor site management can run what was once the premier Disneyland Discussion board into the ground, while great site management can foster a community of pleasant people who dedicate hours a week to this site.

Yeah, @photomatt kind of went off the rails threatening people and banning people without notice when people had the audacity to discuss the rumors regarding Dusty. I was a member there for about 20 years, and he banned me without warning. I used to donate to site, not anymore.

Phroobar

I guess they are putting in a Circuit City after all.

Disneyland-DCA-Marvel-Land-Closeup-610x406.jpg

Ismael Flores

Also confirmed- suitcases still in the GOTG:MB fastpass distribution

i have a strange feeling that the fastpass area being used for GOTG:MB will eventually be eliminated sooner than later. I see more push on fastpass distribution by phone or a centralized monitor in the parks future.

Looks like this location would make a great vending area.

Also has anyone considered that because of social distancing and lack of space for most queues, fastpass will get an increase in distribution hourly and standby might be minimized?

The question is what do you do with all that people wandering around the park to keep them 6 feet apart?

Last edited:

Phroobar

i have a strange feeling that the fastpass area being used for GOTG:MB will eventually be eliminated sooner than later. I see more push on fastpass distribution by phone or a centralized monitor in the parks future.

Looks like this location would make a great vending area.

Also has anyone considered that because of social distancing and lack of space for most queues, fastpass will get an increase in distribution hourly and standby might be minimized?

The question is what do you do with all that people wandering around the park to keep them 6 feet apart?
Everyone gets to drive autopia cars around the park.

MagicHK

Found this image online (adventures in design) of the phase2 bullding footprint. Anywhere we can verify or are there anymore detail about the avengers e ticket?
34FED3E2-7D9B-4006-B7A5-B9F9B4CEBA50.png

the shape here reminds me of the land that is cleared for hkdl’s avengers ride but mirrored.

E8772A93-502C-4BF4-8DB9-926C442D4EC3.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom