Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

TROR

“Mission Breakout will match once we see the rest of Marvel land!”
We see the rest of Marvel land
Mission Breakout still doesn’t match

I’d be a lot less angry about this ride if it wasn’t so hideous in the Disneyland skyline. If they go ahead and give it a sleek, Avengers look I’d be a lot less upset with the loss of Tower of Terror.

BubbaQuest

well they do own Fox and Hulu now and every property associated with them so why not have some of that now in the expo? They promote Marvel, Pixar And Lucas also part of Disney now

Oh, I get that. But in what meeting did someone decide they needed an event to promote Snow White, Avengers, and Offred at the same time?

lazyboy97o

“Mission Breakout will match once we see the rest of Marvel land!”
We see the rest of Marvel land
Mission Breakout still doesn’t match

I’d be a lot less angry about this ride if it wasn’t so hideous in the Disneyland skyline. If they go ahead and give it a sleek, Avengers look I’d be a lot less upset with the loss of Tower of Terror.
See, this is just an example of Disney fans being ridiculous with their expectations and just hating on Disney. The Tower matches the new Red Logo Superhero Campus wonderfully, its all ugly.

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Avengers Campus screams “Silicon Valley “ to be ..... great California theme connection

🤣

I can’t even type that with a straight face
It's like poetry. Avengers Campus is phase 1 of the Silicon Valley tie-ins, and people I've seen on here were right: Elon Musk to redesign Tomorrowland as phase 2. Get ready for breathtaking new technology like: tunnels.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why is a high-tech superhero's campus so out of place in comparing it to a real world high-tech campus?

"It ridiculous because... because... they're so much alike??"

truecoat

Avengers 1.jpg

captveg

Seems the new tech of Spider-Man ride is probably using projection technology to put the spiderbot targets all over the scenery/walls. So, while ostensibly a shooter, it'll hopefully have a more frenetic/dynamically changing aspect to the targets every time you ride through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom