Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

britain

The tracks will run behind this structure on the pathway eventually designated for the E ticket in Timon

But the model (granted, it's not a detailed one) doesn't look like it gives any space for any trolley to roll between ToT and the facade for the E-ticket.

BrianLo

Original Poster
But the model (granted, it's not a detailed one) doesn't look like it gives any space for any trolley to roll between ToT and the facade for the E-ticket.

I’m not planning to look at it until Sunday afternoon when it hopefully quiets down a bit and the missing exhibit things are added in... I’ll take a close look.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if the Marvel model expands on Sunday.

BubbaisSleep

I'm still thinking the Avengers E ticket could be announced on Sunday. If not, this is pretty disappointing. Still looking for more info on the doctor strange show/experience thing. Hopefully that's got some cool effects and isn't basically a marvel themed jedi training academy
Opening an Avengers Campus without the Avengers ride just doesn’t sound exciting at all. The Avengers are the main main attraction! They most definitely need a ride. Let’s open Star Wars land without any of the main stars and... oh wait.

Last edited:

mickey33

on this concept art, there seems to be a large building with the Avengers logo but without a ship (so not the one next to the tower which is much smaller), and I do not see what it is!

DanielBB8

Avengers Academy would work better and easier to pronounce. With Galaxy’s Edge as precedent, I’m sure the new Spiderman attraction will instead be about Iron Man because Disney doesn’t want to share.

It’s called Avengers precisely because not what it’s about is what it’s about.

planodisney

Opening an Avengers Campus without the Avengers ride just doesn’t sound exciting at all. The Avengers are the main main attraction! They most defiantly need a ride. Let’s open Star Wars land without any of the main stars and... oh wait.
I think they wanted to open the Avengers ride along with the land but they have had to go back to the drawing board a couple times.
One order was to go bigger and the second to increase capacity.
My understanding.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
@britain

I just asked an imagineer standing beside the model. He broke character enough to tell me they are modifying the operational route slightly but it will still run through Hollywood land and Buena Vista street.

And it would not run through Avengers Campus

You are correct there isn’t space for the barn really.
So this confirm what we originally thought months ago.

britain

@britain

I just asked an imagineer standing beside the model. He broke character enough to tell me they are modifying the operational route slightly but it will still run through Hollywood land and Buena Vista street.

And it would not run through Avengers Campus

You are correct there isn’t space for the barn really.

Whew! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom