• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Avengers Campus - Construction/Specifics

nesboy43

The worst part of Falcon to me is waiting 60+ minutes and then be told: "hey you're a gunner/engineer". I did not just wait so long to not pilot the falcon! And then on top of that I also have to sit behind the lucky winners who did get to pilot and see them having a good time or mess things up completely. It sucks all the fun out and makes me skip the ride next time, cause I don't want that same experience again.
All you have to do is ask. I went on the ride 5 times as engineer/gunner before my wife and I decided we would just blatantly ask if we could be a pilot.

IMDREW

Advertisement
All you have to do is ask. I went on the ride 5 times as engineer/gunner before my wife and I decided we would just blatantly ask if we could be a pilot.
They let you? Wow, I thought they'd never grant that cause everyone would be asking right? XD I'll def try that next time!

Professortango1

The worst part of Falcon to me is waiting 60+ minutes and then be told: "hey you're a gunner/engineer". I did not just wait so long to not pilot the falcon! And then on top of that I also have to sit behind the lucky winners who did get to pilot and see them having a good time or mess things up completely. It sucks all the fun out and makes me skip the ride next time, cause I don't want that same experience again.
I know your pain. Every time I sit and wait for 45 minutes to ride Mission BO, I always get the version that isn't TOT.

Snow Queen

Come to Florida. Ours was always better anyway :)
I went there this year, actually. Doing it again is probably a long ways off, but seeing the tower again was a treat. Love your exterior and queue there, though I will admit to preferring the hallway to the 5th dimension room. Spent the last hour and a half of my last Hollywood Studios day going on it three times.

BubbaisWoke

I went there this year, actually. Doing it again is probably a long ways off, but seeing the tower again was a treat. Love your exterior and queue there, though I will admit to preferring the hallway to the 5th dimension room. Spent the last hour and a half of my last Hollywood Studios day going on it three times.
I have to agree. Although I was amazed by the 5th dimension on my first ride, nothing beats the butterflies in my stomach knowing I was about to drop right after watching the characters do it on their elevator during the show scene. I miss that part so much.

Top Bottom