Avengers 4!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Fandango is showing movie times in my area, but not available for purchase yet. Hopefully tomorrow morning!

I normally don't try to see movies on opening night, but one of my co-workers was kind enough to buy out an entire screen for a 7:00 PM showing! Still have to pay for the tickets, but it takes all the hassle out of trying to get them.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I normally don't try to see movies on opening night, but one of my co-workers was kind enough to buy out an entire screen for a 7:00 PM showing! Still have to pay for the tickets, but it takes all the hassle out of trying to get them.

I remember when my company did that for the first couple of Marvel films, because we did joint marketing with a branding deal. I was sad when they didn't continue it. They basically rented out the entire theater for all screenings that day.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
ComicBook.com confirmed with our sources that tickets for Avengers: Endgame will go on sale on April 2nd, so make sure you make your plans now if you want to be one of the first to see the next crossover epic from Marvel Studios. We're less than four weeks away, so you might want to put that stamp on your calendar right now...

DisneyFreak

A friend just messaged me and told me that the 9:00 showing he was planning to attend... is no longer the showing he is planning to attend :p For me, I probably can't do anything later than 8:15 (meaning the movie will probably start at 8:30 at the earliest). I have a feeling that a lot of matinees are going to be packed that weekend.

Soooooo excited :D

I took Friday off so I could go to a morning show. 🆒

Mike S

That armor!
According to toy leaks it’s the mark 85... which makes no sense since IW was the mark 50 or something.

Also, it’s a callback to the first ever armor ;)
zrzow2m2g4t11.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom