Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyinsider1

Original Poster
Now that we all know Animal Kingdom is finally getting a new "land" based off Avatar,And that Construction starts sometime in 2013,and that it will cost around 500 million!! They haven't revealed any other new details.
:How big the Land will be.
:Will AK finally become a all-day park
:Were they are building it.
:What Attractions.
:Any Nighttime entertainment.
What do you think?

djkidkaz

I believe ( and hope ) it will be slimmed down considerably into more of a mini-land. Avatarland is probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard from Disney. I think the fact that noone even really cares to discuss it says alot about the project. Before we even knew anything about the updates to Fantasyland, we talked and speculated for months! After the first few days of the Avatar announcement noone is even discussing it and most of the original discussion was based on whether Avatar even fit into the AK / Disney theme parks. The majority of conversation about it has fizzled. Im sure once more details are revealed it will ignite more conversation, but I just don't see the buzz about this as I did for Fantasyland and that was before it was even made official by Disney. Oh well, Im done ranting about Avatarland. I guess I'll just hope that maybe it will pave the way for some money to fix Everest and the Yeti.

disneyinsider1

Original Poster
I believe ( and hope ) it will be slimmed down considerably into more of a mini-land. Avatarland is probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard from Disney. I think the fact that noone even really cares to discuss it says alot about the project. Before we even knew anything about the updates to Fantasyland, we talked and speculated for months! After the first few days of the Avatar announcement noone is even discussing it and most of the original discussion was based on whether Avatar even fit into the AK / Disney theme parks. The majority of conversation about it has fizzled. Im sure once more details are revealed it will ignite more conversation, but I just don't see the buzz about this as I did for Fantasyland and that was before it was even made official by Disney. Oh well, Im done ranting about Avatarland. I guess I'll just hope that maybe it will pave the way for some money to fix Everest and the Yeti.

This is something that will change AK into a all-day park and this is the potter swatter! This land will blow peoples minds its the #1 movie ever 2 sequels coming out when construction starts.. this land will be nothing but Amazing!

captainkidd

Pretty much my feelings.

captainkidd

This is something that will change AK into a all-day park and this is the potter swatter! This land will blow peoples minds its the #1 movie ever 2 sequels coming out when construction starts.. this land will be nothing but Amazing!

Comparing Avatar to Harry Potter is like comparing the Jonas Brothers to the Beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom