Auto Opinions Needed

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Madison said:
That Scion tC looks fun, maybe I'll have to go test drive one. I can't imagine that it'll compare to my eight-million pound, forty foot long, six-cylinder Sebring though. Vroom. Also, it has a space for my iPod! Score.
Have you read where the 2006 Scions will have a hookup for the iPods? I assume you knew that since you mentioned it.
Anyway, I love driving around my xA, so I assume the tC would be about the same, only smaller. It definitely wouldn't hurt to test drive one.
The Camrys may look boring, but they sure are a LOT of fun to drive! I used to "race" people at stop lights, and I won almost every time ;) They have a lot of get-up-and-go, and they are SUPER easy to speed in - once I was on a lonley strecth of road and I thought I was going maybe 75, or so...only when I looked at the dash, I was actually going 90 (I, of course, immediately slowed down...which then felt like I was going way too slow).
I can't speed like that in my Scion, though. It's hard enough for me to even go the speed limit, at times. I don't know what it is...I guess it seems like I'm going faster than what I am in my Scion. *shrugs* who knows? But the Camry was really fun. Have you ever test drove one? You should!

Madison

Dizknee_Phreek said:
Have you read where the 2006 Scions will have a hookup for the iPods? I assume you knew that since you mentioned it.

The iPod dock is an option on the tC. I don't know if it's available on the Box and the Wedge, though. It's $260.

The iPod gets hidden in the center console where it connects through a provided wiring harness, via its docking port, to the car. The included Pioneer head unit is then used to navigate through the iPods menus. From what I've been reading, it seems fairly nice. There's also a traditional auxiliary input in the center console as well.

Aurora_25

Madison said:
The iPod dock is an option on the tC. I don't know if it's available on the Box and the Wedge, though. It's $260.

The iPod gets hidden in the center console where it connects through a provided wiring harness, via its docking port, to the car. The included Pioneer head unit is then used to navigate through the iPods menus. From what I've been reading, it seems fairly nice. There's also a traditional auxiliary input in the center console as well.
My Honda Civic has an Auxiliary input for my iPod :) I love it!!:sohappy:

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
By the way, what did you get yours to say?
*ahem* I...um..got it to say "Sirius Black" :lookaroun I'm thinking about changing it, though, because it's not center, and that's driving me crazy. So, if I can't center it, I'll probably just take off the "Black".
You could have your's say "cherry negra"...I think there's enough spaces for it to fit. :)

cherrynegra

Dizknee_Phreek said:
*ahem* I...um..got it to say "Sirius Black" :lookaroun I'm thinking about changing it, though, because it's not center, and that's driving me crazy. So, if I can't center it, I'll probably just take off the "Black".
You could have your's say "cherry negra"...I think there's enough spaces for it to fit. :)

Wait. Now I'm confused. When you say get the car to "say" something, do you mean just entering text on the screen so that it pops up when you turn the car on? Or do you mean the car actually says in an electronic voice whatever you want it to say?

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
Wait. Now I'm confused. When you say get the car to "say" something, do you mean just entering text on the screen so that it pops up when you turn the car on? Or do you mean the car actually says in an electronic voice whatever you want it to say?
Oops! Sorry! No, I just mean the text pops up on the screen. I wish it had an electronic voice, though...that would be killer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom