Aurora's New Look Debuts at WDW

Monkee Girl

I just got back from Disney yesterday and wish I had gotten my picture with Aurora before the change. But anyway...I am not hating the dress. Still wish it were blue, of course, lol. But it's better than the Cinderella/Belle changes. I like that the top 'collar' isn't so big and bulky like the old one was and the crown is pretty. However...the hair is awful. They should have kept the original wig style.

One thing about the dresses I just really can't get over though is all the mixed patterns being used. It just makes the dresses so....over done to me. there's like 4 different materials to this dress and I just don't like that. Cinderella's wasn't bad in the sense it only had 2 and it looked find that way. But Belle's and Aurora's have way too much going on. Anyway...not bad. Not great...but I don't mind it. Just fix the hair, lol

RAXIP

I saw a another picture of her new look on another board...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/princesses-getting-new-look.850315/page-21#post-5418142

image.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
People have said they have seen Ariel's dress in the costume shops. I haven't seen anyone reporting on seeing Snow White's so I'm guessing Ariel is next.

wcjordan06

I haven't heard yet. It's either Ariel or Snow, as that's all that's left. If I had to guess, I'd go with Ariel.
They all got remodeled in the graphics and merchandise, including Rapunzel, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, and Pocahontas. I imagine they all would get a new look before the Summer peak seasons. But I do see Snow as the next one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom