august/september 2008 roll call

jimjjr

Bounceback 2008!

We're returning from 9/26 - 10/3. Staying at Boardwalk w/ Free Dining booked during our trip this year at Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait! Even with the changes in the Dining Plan, we think it will be great.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Celebrating My 30th Birthday Sept 27th-October 5th! Doing 2 MNSSHP As Fullmetal Alchemist Characters...be on the lookout for Edward Elrich and Colonel Mustang.

Upvote 0

sambahat

I'll be there in September with the rest of Cherokee County Georgia (the county school system has a week long school break).

Haven't been down since September 2005. Ahhh... i can already feel the flutter of love bug wings against my legs.

How soon will everyone start making ADR's?

Upvote 0

Kandi

20th August til 31st August at Coronado Springs with all my family. Theres going to be 13 of us and most of these are gonna be first timers. We also have free dining while we are there. I can't wait!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Also, people who went this year in August or September and stayed on-site could book for next September with free dining if they put a $200 deposit before checking out of their resort.

Upvote 0

aj_steig

I received free dining from the offer in my hotel room (Pop Century) on our honeymoon. We had to book the reservation (with a $200 deposit) before our checkout date (the last day to do it was October 12th).

Upvote 0

JustPlainBill

My family and I have reservations the 1st week of August 2008 for the Contemporary. We'll be there for our 21st wedding anniversary. We last stayed at the Contemporary in 1987 for our honeymoon. We're also going to stay at the Portofino Bay resort at Universal 4 days prior to checking into WDW the last week of July 2008. We've never been to Universal Orlando yet, we didn't have time on our last vacation this past June.

Upvote 0

jenjen1127

We going August 13 to August 20. First time at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I haven't been to Disney in years and now I have a grandson who will be 5 next summer and it's time to start with him. Took my daughter 10 years in a row when she was young. How did you get free dining in August of 2008? I'm paying a bundle for the Deluxe Dining Plan.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom