August 2012 Roll Call!!

mickeysshoes

Very sad to see this thread....as we will not be going August 2012. We have been the past 3 years in August but it just dies not work with the youngest DD heading off to college. :( We will have to wait a extra 3 months. Christmas 2012 only 404 more days!!! Hope everyone in the August 2012 club has a time planning and getting ready for a great trip.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Very sad to see this thread....as we will not be going August 2012. We have been the past 3 years in August but it just dies not work with the youngest DD heading off to college. :( We will have to wait a extra 3 months. Christmas 2012 only 404 more days!!! Hope everyone in the August 2012 club has a time planning and getting ready for a great trip.

I would love to go for Christmas not possible right now but someday :wave:

Upvote 0

timeman

I am planning on being there between Aug 20th and 27th. My main reason for going is not for Disney on this trip, but for Star Wars Celebration VI which is occurring the last weekend of August. I will be staying on property and visiting the parks at night.

Upvote 0
I, too, am planning to be back in WDW between the 20th-27th. A couple of reasons to celebrate. First, it'll be my nephew's first visit to WDW. Second, we'll be celebrating my father's birthday. Third, it'll be our first big family trip to the World with all of my extended family. Finally, it'll be our first stay as DVC members! I'm still trying to figure out where we want to stay, but it's very exciting!

:)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My son and I will be there 18-27 August at the GF.

A week earlier than usual, but it gets him back in time to pick a good locker for his last year of High School. :rolleyes: The first three years, he got whatever was left after everybody chose the week before school. :lol:

Upvote 0

coltow

I am planning on being there between Aug 20th and 27th. My main reason for going is not for Disney on this trip, but for Star Wars Celebration VI which is occurring the last weekend of August. I will be staying on property and visiting the parks at night.

What is this? Is it at Hollywood Studios?

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Hello Folks!

We will be in the World August 29 thru September 1, 2012...celebrating my big 40 along with my Dad's 70!

We are returning to the Boardwalk and looking forward to it!

We are also in full plan mode but...no August 2012 park hours yet??!!

Upvote 0

jlevis

Be there 8/5 - 18 and are staying at our timeshare at the Marriott Grande Vista. If we can pull it off we'll add a couple of days at either Poly or Animal Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom