August 2010 roll call

bayoutinkbelle

Didn't find one through a search, so here ya go.

Booked Aug. 1-14 at Pop with my son and his friend. Latest I've ever gone in the summer, but it's then or not at all.

I've been off these boards for so long, and so much has happened, that I have a ton of research to do to get ready for this trip. Gee, I think I can manage though. Just happy to be returning! :sohappy:

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
Gotta prepare for the heat, never been to FL in the summer!

It'll be hot and humid, that's for sure. I can deal with that though, since Louisiana isn't that much different. :D

I've never been in August, so I have no idea how crowds might be. Like I said, got lots to brush up on before we go.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

After such a cold winter, I'm really looking forward to the heat and humidity... but I'm not sure how I'll feel after a hot and humid July :lol:

I'm wondering about the crowds that time too. Hoping it tapers off as the week goes on.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
After such a cold winter, I'm really looking forward to the heat and humidity... but I'm not sure how I'll feel after a hot and humid July :lol:

I'm wondering about the crowds that time too. Hoping it tapers off as the week goes on.
Crowds should thin after the locals go back to school.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Currently booked Aug 15 - 21 at Wilderness Lodge, on a bounceback free dining.

If they ever get around to announcing room discounts, I may try and extend that by a day or so in one direction or the other.

-dave

Upvote 0

lisak09

14th August to 21st August on International Drive
21st August to 28th August at Pop Century

First time staying at a WDW hotel as we usually do two weeks on International Drive so really excited about that!

Upvote 0

taj

24-27 August POR
Me, Wife, Son and daughter

I am on my way home from a year deployment to Afghanistan. Have already booked our summer vacation. 4 days at WDW followed by a 4 day Disney cruise. First time ever doing a cruise.

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

Aug 8-13 Caribbean Beach Resort
Myself, DH, in-laws, niece and nephew

It is our first trip with others! This was our Christmas present to our niece and nephew. They are so excited! Actually I think that is an understatement. It is their first trip to WDW - 10 & 12!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

8/13-8/24 for us at POP! For the first time ever our first day will be at Universal. (1 day only though) I am not too happy about it. LOL I always always go straight to MK after dumping our stuff in the room but I have two teens that want to check it out.:shrug:

Upvote 0

heathrt

8/29 - 9/4 Booked Pop Century but I may change it to Bay Lake Tower if a good enough deal comes out. We normally stay at Sports but want to try something different this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom