News Augmented reality 'Cinderella Castle Mural of Memories'

rct247

I'm sure someone will do this and find it cool, but I think it misses the mark for a lot.

For Disneyland's 50th, you could submit photos and they would compile them into collages that made up a larger photo of a Disney character or scene. They were then placed throughout the parks and you could go look up where you fingernail sized photo was. It was free!

This seems like a recycle that you pay for. I'll pass.

TikibirdLand

I'm sure someone will do this and find it cool, but I think it misses the mark for a lot.

For Disneyland's 50th, you could submit photos and they would compile them into collages that made up a larger photo of a Disney character or scene. They were then placed throughout the parks and you could go look up where you fingernail sized photo was. It was free!

This seems like a recycle that you pay for. I'll pass.
Look at the bright side: At least this is virtual; no epcot-style tombstones in front of the castle! 🤣

WorldExplorer

If this is cheaper than the single photo purchase and also gives you the digital photo...is there any reason to not just use this to get a discount for the photo? Even if you don't actually care?

I guess, maybe if you have an issue with the idea of strangers seeing your photo, that's the main holdback.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom