audition tips?

should-be-BELLE

Original Poster
Hi everyone! i have an entertainment audition for the CP coming up soon. I used to dance alot so I'm very excited to audition! Any tips from those who have done the process before? i know that it is in three parts (I believe) but i am just so nervous! Thanks for any advice!

joanna71985

Hi everyone! i have an entertainment audition for the CP coming up soon. I used to dance alot so I'm very excited to audition! Any tips from those who have done the process before? i know that it is in three parts (I believe) but i am just so nervous! Thanks for any advice!

Good luck!! Just remember to smile, look like you're having fun, and just go with the flow. Best of luck to you.:)

figmentmom

I've never auditioned for Disney, but I've had friends who did, and were successful! Their advice: - watch everyone else VERY carefully, try to perform last (so you have more time to learn the dance steps) and SMILE, SMILE, SMILE.

Good luck!

joanna71985

I've never auditioned for Disney, but I've had friends who did, and were successful! Their advice: - watch everyone else VERY carefully, try to perform last (so you have more time to learn the dance steps) and SMILE, SMILE, SMILE.

Good luck!

You don't have a choice when you perform. You go in numerical order.:wave:

MerHearted

The dance is very simple if you can dance. If you don't dance much :)lookaroun), it can be awkward. But if you've danced a lot before, it should be natural for you. Like everyone said, just smile a lot and look like you're having fun. It helps if you really are having fun and not freaking out :)lookaroun). For the animation part, think big, big movements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom