Attraction that you'd HATE to have break down

What is the attraction that you'd HATE to have break down when you're on it!

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • It's a Small World

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Test Track

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Tower of Terror (hahaha - the very top - window open!)

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Spaceship Earth (on the descention)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • El Rio Del Tiempo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Splash Mountain (on the ascention)

• Living with the Land

• Total voters

dizpins14

I would love to be on the Haunted Mansion when it breaks down because then they would have to turn on the lights, but stuck on Small World with the Music on?!?! That is cruel

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by dizpins14
I would love to be on the Haunted Mansion when it breaks down because then they would have to turn on the lights, but stuck on Small World with the Music on?!?! That is cruel

I wouldn't care...it's great to look at all of the details...

I shouldn't have put it on there...it's going to be #1... :lol: (wink to NowInc)

General Grizz

Original Poster
I put Peter Pan...boy...I sure would be pretty clausterphobic...

I didn't pick ToT...because I wouldn't ride it! Of course, I would be deadly scared to be sitting above MGM....

Then unexpectidley after an hour - WHOOOOOOOOSH!

kevlightyear

I think it would be awesome to get stuck at the top of the chute of ToT. Just to actually take in that view. It would be a little nerve wracking at first, but after that, what a view. Any other ride would be neat to get stuck on because you might get to see some of the behind to scenes stuff if they have to evacuate. Peter Pan would be cool, because there's a chance you'd get to walk on the ground and see it all from a different angle. My vote for worst goes to Small World, simply because of the song.

NowInc

Ready for the shocker of the century...I voted for TTA...why? because I have had it happen to me and let me tell you..as annoying as IASM is...try being broken down underneath a speaker that says the same thing over and over and over without a pause in between....

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneyowner182
i votd for the living land because it's so boring

You don't like it? I love it! So relaxing...educational...so...so EPCOTish...so...nostalgic...so fun...but I'll be quiet now...

Ya know, once there was no one on it (this was RIGHT when EPCOT opened...and I got one of those HUGE nestle cookies) and since I was the only one on the boat, the CM let me narrorate!

orlpassholder

I voted for HM ever get stock by the singing heads AHHHHHHH melt down after about the 5th grim grinning ghost :) and please remain in your doom buggy

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by orlpassholder
I voted for HM ever get stock by the singing heads AHHHHHHH melt down after about the 5th grim grinning ghost :) and please remain in your doom buggy

I just hate those ghouls that pop up behind the tombs....uck...

AAA! AAA! AAA!

In a few more seconds...

AAA! AAA! AAA!

(Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I alone? :lol: )

Lance

I've been on HM, TTA, IASW, SE and Splash Mountain when they stop and the Haunted Mansion is definately bad. I was stuck at the pop-up heads and it's real annoying after a minute. It's a Small World is always a drag.

Cindy Rella

Did break down on HM just as car turned away from the dining room, completely pitch black - oh so spooky and I was trying to be brave for my 7 yr olds first ride.
:(
Still, a Small World breakdown would be torture.

NowInc

I dont mind breaking down on "pretty" rides...as long as I have something to look at...but TTA...woooo...Tunnels arent exactly amusing...

NowInc

I also should mention it SUCKS to break down on TT..especially on the banked roads....that happened to me a LOT when it first opened....

Sheri

Originally posted by kevlightyear
I think it would be awesome to get stuck at the top of the chute of ToT.

Especially at night! The first time I went on ToT was at night and seeing the lights over MGM was really cool, and then in the background you see the Earfull tower, and it's a great veiw :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom