• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Attraction Quotes Used Daily

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
We all have favorite attraction quotes, but how many of them do you reference on a regular basis? In our family we use quite a few like:

“You know that... I know that...” -Ellen

“Fortunately the (insert subject here) suffered only minor damages” -Muppetvision

I most recently used the Muppetvision one after I set my lawn on fire while trying to start a small campfire.

Who else quotes Disney attractions on a daily basis?

Think Tink

In the Parks
No
Since I work in HR, I'm used to people complaining about their day and I like to respond with "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day"

I am known as the crazy Disney HR lady.

nickys

Premium Member
In the nurture room I run at a primary school, we have some inspirational quotes on the walls.

My favourite is “If you can dream it, you can do it”.

Question is, did WD actually ever say it? I know it’s credited to him but there is some doubt apparently. Anyway, it also counts as a ride quote!

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
In the nurture room I run at a primary school, we have some inspirational quotes on the walls.

My favourite is “If you can dream it, you can do it”.

Question is, did WD actually ever say it? I know it’s credited to him but there is some doubt apparently. Anyway, it also counts as a ride quote!

He didn’t. It’s a quote from Horizons

HiJe

The context of this?

It's more of a thought to myself as I walk into my 4 year old son's day care to pick him up. I always end up with 2 or 3 kids on my back, one hitting me with a Lightning McQueen car, another yelling at me about PJ Masks or Paw Patrol, and my son hiding in a TeePee where I can't find him.

fngoofy

"It's a salute to all nations, but mostly America." -Sam Eagle, MuppetVission

"Let's do it" -Main St. Trolley Performer (this is an in joke, we were standing right in front of the Trolley, the performers disembarked, took their pose, and right before the music started a guy looked at his partner and mouthed "Let's do it"

"and that's what we call an evasive maneuver" - Old Test Track

"Norway spirit has always been bigAlways been adventure" - Maelstrom (the run-on is intentional as that is how the sound edit was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom