Attraction Quotes Used Daily

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
We all have favorite attraction quotes, but how many of them do you reference on a regular basis? In our family we use quite a few like:

“You know that... I know that...” -Ellen

“Fortunately the (insert subject here) suffered only minor damages” -Muppetvision

I most recently used the Muppetvision one after I set my lawn on fire while trying to start a small campfire.

Who else quotes Disney attractions on a daily basis?

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Since I work in HR, I'm used to people complaining about their day and I like to respond with "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day"

I am known as the crazy Disney HR lady.

nickys

Premium Member
In the nurture room I run at a primary school, we have some inspirational quotes on the walls.

My favourite is “If you can dream it, you can do it”.

Question is, did WD actually ever say it? I know it’s credited to him but there is some doubt apparently. Anyway, it also counts as a ride quote!

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
In the nurture room I run at a primary school, we have some inspirational quotes on the walls.

My favourite is “If you can dream it, you can do it”.

Question is, did WD actually ever say it? I know it’s credited to him but there is some doubt apparently. Anyway, it also counts as a ride quote!

He didn’t. It’s a quote from Horizons

HiJe

The context of this?

It's more of a thought to myself as I walk into my 4 year old son's day care to pick him up. I always end up with 2 or 3 kids on my back, one hitting me with a Lightning McQueen car, another yelling at me about PJ Masks or Paw Patrol, and my son hiding in a TeePee where I can't find him.

fngoofy

"It's a salute to all nations, but mostly America." -Sam Eagle, MuppetVission

"Let's do it" -Main St. Trolley Performer (this is an in joke, we were standing right in front of the Trolley, the performers disembarked, took their pose, and right before the music started a guy looked at his partner and mouthed "Let's do it"

"and that's what we call an evasive maneuver" - Old Test Track

"Norway spirit has always been bigAlways been adventure" - Maelstrom (the run-on is intentional as that is how the sound edit was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom